RPGM Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

shmaravoz2011

Feb 5, 2019
Did this have any recent updates?
It's still progressing, a bit slowly but it's progressing. We're at about half of the contents that will be released in this update. While it's true that there are still quite a good amount of things to do, we've already done the most difficult ones so adding the rest of the content would be easier. We however don't yet have an estimated date for the release. Making a polished game such as this one requires a lot of efforts so I hope you guys would have a bit of patience still. © DevS098

Reactions: SlowDance

Mejora

Jan 26, 2018
Any updates on the game? Still looking forward to it!
Dev stated they wanted to work without announcing when they are going to update in order to avoid YTiger's hypetraindoom. They are asking currently for experienced writers, those who are interested, check giantesscity or ekka's world and dm the dev thru discord.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Well good for you. Since this is an order from Dev, we should have an announcement soon
personally if you ask me it would have been better to just have the update pop out, out of the blue than getting told it's coming soon so not you have to deal with the pain of having to wait for being impatience. this is the main reason why i said nothing 3 weeks ago and now everyone in the thread are just gonna be checking back on this thread daily like i have been for the past 3 week on the aryion's forums

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
Relax on the trigger a bit there, champ, there's nothing wrong with posting that an upcoming update has been announced. And experiencing impatience to the degree that it's painful for you, while checking every day for several weeks for an update, seems entirely like a you problem.

I have a passing interest in this game. I appreciate the update on the update, and will probably wind up grabbing it to play sometime after the release. I less appreciate the inevitable storm of drama it will drag here from all the people who lurk on the game's dev discord, as we saw at the start of the thread, but that inevitably can be ignored once the game is downloaded.

Oct 2, 2018
Problem with this game is there is a lot of waste potential. Keep making new areas and using same girl models. So lots of non main girls that always need to pee when they put you in their purse and you escape... Would be better to label the girls that actually have scenes and at least get them together in one place during the course of each main girls day so if you escape in that place you can pick any of the main girls you want.. Also whats with the big areas with all the rubbish and nothing to interact with... I know its only 0.2 but still ton of waste potential that seems to just be in the game for no reason at all...

Mejora

Jan 26, 2018
LewdMiester001
Agreed, yet considering how the dev was kinda annoyed about people whinning about the game original difficulty, I think they want to make a challenging game rather than a casual sexual experience. There is a method to defeating the girls tho and I believe there was a walkthrough on it yet my memory is a tad hazy.

TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
I like these types of games. Although they are a bit short on content and RNG is a bitch.
This one though annoys me greatly with it's very poor zoom effect. It's super annoying to explore and it doesn't add anything to the immersion for me, as even if I was a tiny I'd see more then just the shitty one-meter radius around me.

So I went ahead and gave myself a "cheat" item that removes the zoom. Sadly removing it all together requires to remove a certain script code on alot of different events which isn't worth it. So I made it an item that's quick to use and given at the intro menu and for those that don't want to restart game to aquire it, can get it from just entering the hideout under the sofa in Shina's appartment.

If you want to 'patch' this into the latest version of the game "v0.2". Just download this and extract it's content into the data folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iepie122

Jul 7, 2018
I like these types of games. Although they are a bit short on content and RNG is a bitch.
This one though annoys me greatly with it's very poor zoom effect. It's super annoying to explore and it doesn't add anything to the immersion for me, as even if I was a tiny I'd see more then just the shitty one-meter radius around me.

So I went ahead and gave myself a "cheat" item that removes the zoom. Sadly removing it all together requires to remove a certain script code on alot of different events which isn't worth it. So I made it an item that's quick to use and given at the intro menu and for those that don't want to restart game to aquire it, can get it from just entering the hideout under the sofa in Shina's appartment.

If you want to 'patch' this into the latest version of the game "v0.2". Just download this and extract it's content into the data folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, you should perhaps ask the dev first if you could post your code of it. I've worked with him in the past and he got angry a lot because people would post patches of his stuff without his permission.

Reactions: Gjapttwy

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Hey, you should perhaps ask the dev first if you could post your code of it. I've worked with him in the past and he got angry a lot because people would post patches of his stuff without his permission.
dev gets mad at people making mods "without his permission" ?
ironic when using copyrighted artworks from 3rd party sources

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes