RPGM Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

GiborG 08

Dec 22, 2018
can I somehow get bigger because when I escape than I can't leave that dormitory for reason that i am too small

Jan 8, 2018
can I somehow get bigger because when I escape than I can't leave that dormitory for reason that i am too small
The only way to get around is by staying inside one of the girls, and then escaping at different times of day.
can someone upload a save after they escape
Let me see what I can do for you...
This save is from after escaping the second girl in the cafe, so dialogue will reflect that, but otherwise you should be able to reach every scene from this. It's from version 0.1, but Dev's usually pretty good on compatibility, so that hopefully won't be a problem.

Reactions: StaticLegends
Jan 8, 2018
Maybe I am just a green hand in this kind of games. I hope one could share a little experience that could help me go through it , many thanks.
Now I haven't played a ton of this, so this might be the best advice, but right now my strategy is:
-Memorize the location of the "g-spot" for each girl and hold there building pleasure, or build up pleasure early on. Both of these are to pass the minimum threshold for escape. Orgasms or orgasm equivalents will give you several steps of escape progress.
-Avoid resting more than twice in a row, ideally not even twice, but RNG happens sometimes.
I believe the basic strategy in the games of this ilk is alternating rest and struggle.

There's also an , so that might help. Also, there's an easy mode coming with the next update as far as I understand.

Reactions: Miraκ

Piquoramine

Jul 20, 2017
This game is crap when you get to the cafe girl.

You have no control over anything, you can try not to spam any move and she still sucks you in. You don't know how much pleasure you've built up so you can't strategize with that (unless someone wants to count the 3 types of pleasure given and make an equation to determine it), no idea whether your next move is going to suck you back in once or twice

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
can someone upload a save after they escape
here is the game with the saves

6, 7, 8, 12, and 14 are in the over-world. 6 in Shina's house, 7 is in the school, 8 is in the maid cafe, 12 is in Yuni's house, while 14 is also in the Maid cafe the interactions with Yuni is different should you encounter her in there because it is the second encounter (Disclaimer: each save brings you in the safe haven areas with the beds set up with the exception being save 14).

1-5 are the first girl Shina's scenes (disclaimer: saves 1 and 5 are both the school scene an oversight on my part)

finally 9-13 are scenes with the second girl Yuni.

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone know when the developer going to fix the broken rng. I can never get out no matter how hard I try... Worse than Loot box rng in a EA game ffs. Fix it! Its not that hard. Its just afew lines of code and % markers. Otherwise the game is broken without that fix since no content past first girl in an endless loop of suffering. Please fix this

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone know when the developer going to fix the broken rng. I can never get out no matter how hard I try... Worse than Loot box rng in a EA game ffs. Fix it! Its not that hard. Its just afew lines of code and % markers. Otherwise the game is broken without that fix since no content past first girl in an endless loop of suffering. Please fix this
I would't say that the rng is broken (at least for me) I have escaped the girls on multiple occasions. There are only 2 girls in the game since this game is barely a month old. Plus the creator has made an escape guide which is posted on the website aryion.com the link to her particular thread is on the front page of this therad.

Reactions: LewdMiester001

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
The latest update is here. Best of luck, everyone!

(EDIT: Version 0.15)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aba211889

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Updated to 0.15
Reply to this message if the changelog is wrong please. info is a bit confusing atm

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wow it's like a game about me.

I'm like a normal sized pixie surrounded by giant people.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes