Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
3 pages of comments and like one actual post about the game itself.

Yes this is another Teen Titans game. No you don't need to also parrot the same comment that was made 9 times on the first page. We get it. Review the game.

Reactions: RustyS

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I can't seem to get the cosplay outfit for Jinx. I remember BB saying something about getting it from Raven's room, but I can't ask her about it, nor does there seem to be an interactable spot in the room with her there (and it's locked at late night)

Edit: Nevermind, found it in the evening.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
For Those who are complaining about the fact we got a yet another titans game:

For the first time ever we got ourselves Beast Boy as our MC
Not Robin, not Mr.Terrific, not an original, unnamed, non-canon character, but Beast Boy and that's enough to set it apart from other games

P.S: I'm not antagonizing anyone just trying to defend the dev and his/her game's intentions
Making a Teen Titans parody game with Beast Boy as the protagonist that doesn't involve bestiality play seems like a wasted opportunity honestly

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Add more tags and i might try this.
Looks too much vanilla for me, add some spice to it

obibobi

May 10, 2017
This is like the 5th TT game I've seen here. Why is it such a popular series to parody? The characters aren't even drawn to be sexy in the show lol
Relatively speaking they are for a cartoon and then you have characters taking that and drawing exaggerated fan art. Compare it with something like Steven Universe where you have exaggerated fan art even though the canon characters are intentionally drawn without sexual characteristics because tits are bad.

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Lowkey wish people would start using the older versions of Raven from Daughter of Darkness instead of the 14 year old version of her. Have legit never seen a game featuring a different version of Raven. Would really sepreate it from all these copy paste Titans games.

Reactions: GaRbS

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
"Another one!"

Yeah, I can't imagine anyone would be interested in a sexually charged fantasy setting that by definition is populated by lots of young people between the ages of 18-19.