3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

TheDoomieDoom

Feb 20, 2018
just reached the end of ravens route, super pleased with the result, my god compared to previous updates this goes above and beyond prior updates, starfire being incomplete is kind of a bummer but eh I have just one question, blackfire, is she a future plan?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
just reached the end of ravens route, super pleased with the result, my god compared to previous updates this goes above and beyond prior updates, starfire being incomplete is kind of a bummer but eh I have just one question, blackfire, is she a future plan?
Considering she was there before and the still have the sprites for her in the game files I would think so.

Dreltar

Apr 27, 2022
I'm fairly late in finding this game too...should I assume Jinx is a no convo person? I got Starfire to the tits too, but not Raven to Rachel...any suggestions besides reading? I choose the mystery option

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
View attachment 1269922

Overview:
Taboo Titans is an adult dating sim/visual novel that parodies the Teen Titans universe. You play as a superpowered physical trainer, and it's your job to make sure that Raven and Starfire stay in shape to fight crime. Give them special care during their massages, but be sure not to wear them out!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-06
Release Date: 2022-03-19
Developer: Electrum Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16-2b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other: ANDROID*

*This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 812344 View attachment 812346 View attachment 812345 View attachment 812341 View attachment 1269929
is there any other star fire scenes except the massages in the knew version 0.16-2b

nopeno

Sep 24, 2018
I can't tell how much I've done or not. Starfire went topless for a massage once, then never again. I have no quests and everyone's apparently capped, but I never even heard of that Spectre Cigar, and I made Starfire cum more than once and still can't see her pussy.
How did you get Starfire to cum? Or topless? It's just always the same for me, even tried looking in the decompiled game files to figure out what the conditions are, but I couldn't find anything...

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
What's the whole thing with Starfire wearing baggy ass boxer shorts for underwear? This a joke? One of my specific kinks has always been Starfire's underwear and the dev drops this in my lap... the fuck? :unsure:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
What's the whole thing with Starfire wearing baggy ass boxer shorts for underwear? This a joke? One of my specific kinks has always been Starfire's underwear and the dev drops this in my lap... the fuck? :unsure:
my assumption is

jinx is going to be the kinky freak

ravine is the closet pervert

I think blackfire will be the tsundere

and starfire is the "incent" tomboy thus the boxers.

IIRC there were images of her in better underwear in the game files, but they could be old files that haven't been removed yet. Also don't forget we will be "corrupt" the girls going forward.

Anyone else notice robin is having a gender identity crises. game can't decide if robin is a girl or guy.

• Haha
Reactions: verdammen

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
my assumption is

jinx is going to be the kinky freak

ravine is the closet pervert

I think blackfire will be the tsundere

and starfire is the "incent" tomboy thus the boxers.

IIRC there were images of her in better underwear in the game files, but they could be old files that haven't been removed yet. Also don't forget we will be "corrupt" the girls going forward.

Anyone else notice robin is having a gender identity crises. game can't decide if robin is a girl or guy.
Doesn't make sense though. She's still a girl, why on earth would she be wearing male boxer shorts... Just seems like a shitty way for the devs to limit the content. And yeah I found the green panties she should be wearing there are also front wedgie animations for them so seems silly that they'd be throwaway assets if they're going that in depth with it.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Some girls do where male boxers in real life. I've known some who did at times. They found them comfortable I was told.

Not saying it was necessary, as just starting off with plain panties or even female boxers would have sufficed. Just saying it's not completely far fetched. Although as far as I knew they did where panties underneath (can't say 100% as it's not like I undressed every females I knew or would want to for that matter "shudders at the thought" some things were never meant to be seen)

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Are you sure it ever said ROBIN was a guy, as opposed to Dick Greyson? Because those haven't been the same person for quite some time; Dick Greyson is now Nightwing (who I think is the only male Titan mentioned in this game besides the player character) and the Robin in the cartoon this game is based on, whom we'll presumably see a genderbent version of sooner or later, is Tim Drake.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes