3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Are you sure it ever said ROBIN was a guy, as opposed to Dick Greyson? Because those haven't been the same person for quite some time; Dick Greyson is now Nightwing (who I think is the only male Titan mentioned in this game besides the player character) and the Robin in the cartoon this game is based on, whom we'll presumably see a genderbent version of sooner or later, is Tim Drake.
I think I see where I went wrong now. Your right my mistake.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I mean, they can be, but Starfire doesn't seem the type.
She's not much of a tomboy, she doesn't dress androgynously and she's not especially modest.
Canonically, her entire culture have no nudity taboo.

It never showed up in the cartoon (it being aimed at children and all) but the comic set in the cartoon continuity had a scene with a clothing-disintegrating beam that Starfire really didn't seem too bothered about being hit with.

Starfire is one of the few characters that I could see just calmly getting completely naked for the first session.
Because why would you wear clothes during a massage? That'd be like wearing clothes while sunbathing or swimming.

It doesn't necessarily have to mean that she's a 'fuck on the first date' kinda girl, but she's not coy about nudity.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
the comic set in the cartoon continuity had a scene with a clothing-disintegrating beam that Starfire really didn't seem too bothered about being hit with.
Care to share a source for that? ...For science!

As for the other replies regarding star's boxers... You wouldn't wear baggy boxer shorts under tight spandex unless you want to feel extremely uncomfortable and have the worst underwear lines imaginable. She already previously had more suitable underwear that matches her bra and those files are still in the game... Honestly just seems like the dev's didn't want to show too much of her lower region at this point in the development process and went with the boxers as a joke.

Reactions: iamnuff

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Care to share a source for that? ...For science!
Probably , but I don't have time to find the correct issue right now.

You don't get to see much, it's all conveniently obscured, but IIRC her and BB both end up nudified, and BB freaks at being naked in public.
Starfire does not.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Probably , but I don't have time to find the correct issue right now.

You don't get to see much, it's all conveniently obscured, but IIRC her and BB both end up nudified, and BB freaks at being naked in public.
Starfire does not.
Found it... Issue 8. Yeah you don't get to see much but still kind of surprised how much of her breasts they show considering the franchise overall.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I figured i'd post it so people don't have to go looking.
For some reason that site no longer lets you 'save as' the pages of the comics, so I had to do some ghetto-shit with a screenshot and Paint, but here it is.
U2led.png

Volia! Starfire, canonically naked and not giving a shit.

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
I mean, they can be, but Starfire doesn't seem the type.
She's not much of a tomboy, she doesn't dress androgynously and she's not especially modest.
Canonically, her entire culture have no nudity taboo.

It never showed up in the cartoon (it being aimed at children and all) but the comic set in the cartoon continuity had a scene with a clothing-disintegrating beam that Starfire really didn't seem too bothered about being hit with.

Starfire is one of the few characters that I could see just calmly getting completely naked for the first session.
Because why would you wear clothes during a massage? That'd be like wearing clothes while sunbathing or swimming.

It doesn't necessarily have to mean that she's a 'fuck on the first date' kinda girl, but she's not coy about nudity.
I personally find boxers to be hot and think that the option to have boxers or undies by preference is a perfectly reasonable response.

I just disagree as far as embarrassment and character go. Canonicity in DC comics is a bad mention in regards to character standards.

Superman was communist. Superman had a summer fling with Poison Ivy, a known lesbian in some comics. Superman killed Joker and Shazam without hesitation. Superman has a gay crystal. Superman can punch universes apart. None of these apply to classic superman who hops over busses and saves baseball stadiums from stray aircraft.

Wonder woman was made to be a bondage freak, because her creator thought it was hot. In that same vein, I think that if Titans in Towels wants embarrassed boxer tomboy Starfire, I'm here for it. I like the tease of her being a little coy. I can't wait for the opportunity to pull them off of her during gameplay. It's so much hotter when a little bit is left to the imagination.

Reactions: Poker_king70

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
How do I get a better Massage rating? If I use the Tension Scanner to logalize weak parts of her body and massage them I only get a D and when I massage randomly I get a E.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
does raven have any routes besides affection atm? and how do i progress starfire after you heal her eye? Does Jinx even have any content yet?

Tima Lax

Nov 11, 2021
unfortunately, I'm not making any progress with Starfire. Always says I'm giving a bad massage

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
is their a guide or walk through? cause all i've been able to do is make the library, give raven an ok massage, and give starfire an ok massage. also why is the system for the massages diffrent between raven and starfire?

Reactions: Tima Lax

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I assume the current content only goes as far the scene with Raven after getting the smut book? Definitely promising though, I look forward to Jinx and Starfire's stuff.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes