3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
so I will have to do the translation from scratch?
TBH I wouldn't even bother translating it until it's in a much more stable state.
They've essentially started the whole game over about three times by this point.
Hopefully once it actually gets off the ground then they'll just keep running with it, but until then I wouldn't waste time trying to translate what is very clearly not going to be a final product.

Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
Spelling mistake when Niki is explaining stuff at the start, "During conversation, the mask will scan your bran"

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
What is with the backwards-ass logic when it comes to massaging? You fill the meters up too much and you end up with a worse score? What's even the point them, might as well trash the minigame entirely and just make it a fucking fade to black if it's going to be like that.

Reactions: 6Paladin9

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What is with the backwards-ass logic when it comes to massaging? You fill the meters up too much and you end up with a worse score? What's even the point them, might as well trash the minigame entirely and just make it a fucking fade to black if it's going to be like that.
You don't get a bad result for filling the bars up, you get a bad result for doing poorly.

One of the criteria for that is getting her horny and then not getting her off, because you're blueballing her.
But that's pretty easily understandable.

Everytime a massage ends your character asks Raven if she wants to continue and she says no. Presumably in an update there will be the chance for her to say yes, so if time runs out while she's dripping all over the table she'll say "Fuck it" and give you ten more minutes to finish up.

Until they, make her cum before you run out of time.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Leaving someone hot and bothered is poor customer service.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Progress Update! - Tons of Design Changes
Hey everyone, it's been a while! Danko and I have been hard at work, but the update is still going to be another two or three months at the soonest. In the meantime, I'd like to give you guys a rundown of a few of the major changes and upgrades we've made to the game's design.
As usual, these systems are subject to change and what you see in this post may not be exactly what you see in the game when the next update is released. But it should give you an idea of where my head is at, and how I'm approaching the design for this game.
Relationship Progression Changes
Last time, I talked about dropping the Affinity stat and replacing it with two new stats that would track how kind or commanding you were. This was a step in the right direction, but after drafting a few outlines for Jinx's route and playtesting the new system a little, I realized I was adding too much semi-mandatory grinding to the game.
So I thought of a different system. My first idea was to bring back the Affinity stats and then introduce a two-stat reputation system. You could work on your relationship with each girl individually to level up their Affinity, and then your actions would level up your Kindness and Command reputation stats. Then, once you leveled up one of your reputation stats to a certain level, you could unlock perks that would give you new abilities like being able to tell the girls what to wear, etc. But then I noticed a different problem.
Consider how this plays out. You're targeting a heroine, and you've got three stats to worry about: Affinity, Kindness, and Command. You raise Command by giving orders, you raise Kindness by being kind...but how do you level up Affinity? By...being kind? But that's what the Kindness stat is for. I realized that Affinity and Kindness were serving the same purpose, so I decided to make a change.
From now on, each girl will have an Affection stat. And the player himself, Cleric, will have an Authority stat. The Affection stats are raised by interacting with the girls and just generally being a nice dude. But the Authority stat reflects how much respect you've earned as a member of the Titans. You can raise your Authority stat by doing sidequests to earn special perks. Each perk gives a special bonus like earning more money from massages, or the ability to use the security cameras. After earning a certain number of perks, your Authority will rank up! This will unlock new quests, new dialogue options, and new ways to earn more perks.
One of the earliest perks you can get is earned by working at the clinic built into the first-floor lobby. By working extra hard and helping as many people as you can, you'll earn respect from your teammates and from all of Jump City. But remember that if you decide to work hard during the day, you might not have the energy left over to heal your teammates after they return from a long day of fighting crime. Depending on who's going out on patrol that day, you might decide to save your energy so you can give some special care to someone who's caught your eye.
Keep in mind that this doesn't mean that we're cutting content. You can see in the post right below this one that the roadmap includes a main route and two side-routes for each girl, and that is still the plan. The girl's main route will have both Affection and Authority checks, but the requirements will be relatively low. One of her side questlines will have much higher Affection requirements, and will focus on becoming more loving and intimate with the heroine. The other side questline will have higher Authority requirements, and will focus more on the physical part of your relationship.
Massage Minigame Update!
Most of you probably weren't aware, but the previous massage minigame was pretty heavily intertwined with the old 3-stat system. But now that I've streamlined those stats and made some fundamental changes to the game's progression, I decided that the massage minigame needed an update too.
In the old system, each possible action in the h-scene had requirements for Affinity, Love, and Slave. Meeting at least one of these requirements meant that the heroine would let you do that action without any problem, but if you didn't meet the requirements, you would have to try and get her super horny so that she'd want you to do it anyway. Gentle actions would increase the Love stat and dominant actions would increase the Slave stat. But this system meant that each action had to be designed so that it was either very gentle or very dominant.
But with this new stat system, we now have a lot more freedom. So I've made some changes, including scrapping the old 36-preset-action system and replacing the Energy stat with Comfort. Now each of your hands are controlled separately, and you'll click directly on the portrait to perform the action you want.

The minigame's core loop is like this: the heroine starts the scene with a certain amount of Comfort. You click around different places on the heroine's body to heal her there. Comfortable actions will raise her Comfort meter, and uncomfortable actions will lower it. Whether or not she's comfortable with it which is based on her Affection stat. Performing uncomfortable actions will drain her Comfort, but if you perform the same uncomfortable action enough times, you'll have the chance to change her mind about it using your Authority.
But be warned that trying to change her mind and failing can have big consequences. Trying to perform an action that she's already asked you to stop will come with MASSIVE penalties that can potentially stop you from seeing her again for multiple in-game days. Remember that all of these girls have enough firepower in each of them to destroy an entire city block, so it's probably in your best interest not to piss them off.
So, I hope this sates your curiosity about what we've been working on! There's even more exciting stuff coming that we're playing close to the chest, so I hope you guys are looking forward to playing the next update when it comes out. Remember to join our to keep up to date with the latest progress posts and to know when the update is out as soon as it drops. Thanks everyone!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
But with this new stat system, we now have a lot more freedom. So I've made some changes, including scrapping the old 36-preset-action system and replacing the Energy stat with Comfort. Now each of your hands are controlled separately, and you'll click directly on the portrait to perform the action you want.
*terrified* is this orc masage desaster all over again?

Reactions: EWKAB

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
...I wonder why not have Bat Girl instead of Robin if the dev is going full female cast, also, was Black Fire scrapped?

Personaly i'd like to see other characters like the bee girl, Terra, etc. but unlikely by seeing that the dev already struggling with the story being stuck in the prologue/pre-chapter 1

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
How are the massages supposed to work? I see the "tension scanner", and how it puts ratings on certain parts, but are those places where I should be massaging more? I tried that and seemed to get a slightly better result in the end, but mainly massaging in the 3rd category seems to get the best results in facial expressions within the massage itself, which to me indicates I'm doing good. So should i just do the "high tension" parts, or also do the 3rd section options, or a mix of all the options, with more on the high tension ones, or what? And should I be paying attention to the dialogue that says stuff like "this body part is fully healed already"? Since to me it seems less dependent on my massaging that part specifically, but on progress on massaging her in general. And whatever I do, i can't get my stats above E, so is there some sort of hidden massage skill stat I'm missing (which wouldn't make sense, since shouldn't a superhero whose job is explicitly to massage people be really good at massage already?). I'm sure someone has asked this and probably answered this, but I can't find it so oh well.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I just got to Raven, and noticed that her tension scanner menu is a lot different. Is her menu a placeholder or something? (Because it looks a lot less advanced than the other menu, which lets you hover over parts, and ranks them on F-A rankings, where this goes from one to i assume six.) Or does she have different locations, and it is needed to keep track of them? (because I noticed she has Back, Ass, and Anus tensions as well, which I can't find on Starfire.)

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I just got to Raven, and noticed that her tension scanner menu is a lot different. Is her menu a placeholder or something? (Because it looks a lot less advanced than the other menu, which lets you hover over parts, and ranks them on F-A rankings, where this goes from one to i assume six.) Or does she have different locations, and it is needed to keep track of them? (because I noticed she has Back, Ass, and Anus tensions as well, which I can't find on Starfire.)
The game, despite how old it is, was rebooted at some point and it seems like the dev doesn't have a clear picture yet, so you can say that it is still on the chapter 1, part 1 of like 100, i suggest you come back in like, 5-10 years to see if there's a significant amount of content or if it got rebooted again.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I feel like there should be an option to keep calling Raven, Raven, or to call her Rachel, because there is one for Starfire, and I would prefer to call Raven Raven, but I don't care much about "Star" vs "Starfire".

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Anybody know what Arousal stat does? Does it just control what actions the girl will permit/the dialogue and facial expressions? As of 0.16-2b, maxing it doesn't do anything. And I think that the "Satisfying" Rating is based off of having low Pleasure/orgasm count. And 'Entertaining" isn't connected to it either.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes