3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Seems like the author is done with this project, at least for a long time. Do you think that people would be willing to make mods for this game or is the project dead now?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
New update
What is this? A reboot? A separate project by diffrent people?

Edit: Wait, the title of the download files is Taboo Titans, so it IS this.
So why is their patreon game name "Titans in Towels" and why is the game of the dev-group diffrent?
Did they rebrand?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
What is this? A reboot? A separate project by diffrent people?

Edit: Wait, the title of the download files is Taboo Titans, so it IS this.
So why is their patreon game name "Titans in Towels" and why is the game of the dev-group diffrent?
Did they rebrand?
yup

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
And they've removed the entire massage minigame from their game, again, while remaking the game?

I get that theyr'e recognizing that their foundation was weak and wanting to firm it up, but ripping out the only actual content in your game (multiple times) to start over feels kinda stupid.

Ah well.

Applestahp

Apr 16, 2018
The patreon page is getting taken down in 2 days, can we get the main page here to also have the 0.17 update too?
Maybe as a separate download since it seems to be restructuring a lot but not finishing any of it?

elramas

May 2, 2020
Is the "doggy" position with raven the only one available in 16.2?, i remember that in older versions there was one session that was with her in the bed, but with how garbage the massage system was in 16.2 i just can't bring myself to even grind either starfire or raven to get them naked or progress with the little story lines the game has in that version, is there any guide that explains how massages work? or can someone explain me, cuz even if i get the bars pretty high i still get shitty scores, especially with starfire but i don't know if there is even more content with her besides maybe getting her naked during massage

Last edited:

mrcastor11

Mar 4, 2018
Titans in Towels v0.17a
PC -
Mac -
1669883527761.png

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Alright so it seems they've completely reworked the game from the ground up though the current version doesn't have any actual massage mini-games, just a tutorial. I do like what they did with the robot girl. Lucy is a really nice design. Hope the dev/s will have a smoother time making the game now that they have a foundation and everything.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yeah, I believe the article is on patreon and that its public.
thank you.

patreon and twitter were both deleted

I checked discord. dev says he is on semi-vacation. he is doing a little work on it here and there when he feels like it. but does not like the pressure of having an active patreon.
also most of the discord is open only o people who were patrons at the time when he put the game on hold.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necreonlord4

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
It seems weird that you're made the leader of the Titans when you have nothing in your arsenal to actually be a productive member of the group. I think it would make more sense if you were merely partnered with them or affiliated with them.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It seems weird that you're made the leader of the Titans when you have nothing in your arsenal to actually be a productive member of the group. I think it would make more sense if you were merely partnered with them or affiliated with them.
Since when are you the leader?
You're a physical therapist/doctor assigned to them.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes