3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

SolariKhan

Feb 6, 2022
Need help, How do I advance with starfire after healing her eye and agreeing to help her get better with men?

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
Since when are you the leader?
You're a physical therapist/doctor assigned to them.
Uh... it's said right at the start of the game that you've been assigned to the Titans' Tower to be their new leader.
Raven calls you "the new boss" and Incubus says that he went through leadership training at the JL Tower.
Pretty sure that was the case in BOTH versions of the game, but it's very clear in the new version with v0.17.

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
Need help, How do I advance with starfire after healing her eye and agreeing to help her get better with men?
That's the neat part, you don't.

Jokes aside, that's as far as we've ever gone with Star, and it'll be that way for some time until the devs can actually advance the story after finally settling on an origin story after the fourth or fifth time of reworking it.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Uh... it's said right at the start of the game that you've been assigned to the Titans' Tower to be their new leader.
Raven calls you "the new boss" and Incubus says that he went through leadership training at the JL Tower.
Pretty sure that was the case in BOTH versions of the game, but it's very clear in the new version with v0.17.
IIRC in the older versions you were a doctor assigned to them, that would probably explain what they said.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
After so many reworks I think i am going to just drop this. Honestly pick a start and keep it. Stop restarting, its a waste of time if you need to restart so many times
I mean, you are not wrong but if it worked for Sneeds of Chaos ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also being another good ol' Patreon never-ever

Reactions: Ghostload

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
so there is no content in this new update.....wtf ROUND 4 FIGHT!
It's a bit more funny than that, is not that there's just no content, there's even less that before.
You don't, the story was rebooted and that plot got canned
Please can someone give me a save game, mine doesn't work.
The game got rebooted so, of course it doesn't work, whatever story part you were on was wiped from the game.
i need help how do i make money on this game
Work in the lower floor, kind of pointless considering that we don't know if the dev will reboot the story for the 5th time.

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Wtf is going on? I built the massage room and entered it, got the massage tutorial from the AI girl and then the dev just suddenly tells me there's no more content and I'm booted out to the main menu.
The beach clean/dirty background images are also missing

Just checked in the about section ingame and it says it's version 0.17a
Just checked the game files and the massage stuff for all 3 girls are there, I don't get what's wrong with my game

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelstvincent

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
Wtf is going on? I built the massage room and entered it, got the massage tutorial from the AI girl and then the dev just suddenly tells me there's no more content and I'm booted out to the main menu.
The beach clean/dirty background images are also missing

Just checked in the about section ingame and it says it's version 0.17a
Just checked the game files and the massage stuff for all 3 girls are there, I don't get what's wrong with my game
This game is going through a reboot, kinda. What you played is the new storyline that they're implementing.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
The Patron is gone and i think i missed when it got renamed. I like the art style but he needs a second person on his team. Either they need a coder or writer to both help with the work and tell him no or give direction for the project.

Reactions: ShadowKen

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
The Patron is gone and i think i missed when it got renamed. I like the art style but he needs a second person on his team. Either they need a coder or writer to both help with the work and tell him no or give direction for the project.
I think the up to date link is down too

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes