3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

DMTryrans27

Mar 23, 2019
So let me get this straight, as soon as you get to massage room you get tutorial-ed, and the game throws you out in the main menu and you cant either start it again to get the same result or load and get the same result. What can i say, nice. Can't even give a decent massage to either of the girls.

keyrioss

Aug 17, 2017
The massage gameplay really made me believe this game has potential to be one of the top Renpy H-Game. I'm not sure what version I've had played but I'm sure I've got to "H-scene" with Raven and that is the end of it. Only return to know that the got completely nuked. Even the links!

Didn't even know that v0.13 has more..
This is a lesson for all of us[me included]. Don't rely solely on patreon links. Nothing is forever.

P.S - Luckily, I still have the v0.16-2b on my drive [I'm surprised myself that I kept it..]
Hopefully someone still have the v0.13 with them and upload it here. I want to try it. Will upload soon when I'm free.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
hmm discord looks like its really dead :O

Everyone So, the Patreon page is officially unlaunched. For now, the official download links for the game will be in the new channel for everyone to use. I've just updated the game to v0.17a which includes some bugfixes and (hopefully) a working version for mac.

I've also hidden most of the channels for non-Patrons, so the sole function of this server will be to distribute download links to new versions, and to make announcements relating to Titans In Towels. I just don't have the time or patience to continue moderating this server while I'm supposed to be taking a break.

Kujou Okumura

Oct 31, 2018
hmm discord looks like its really dead :O

Everyone So, the Patreon page is officially unlaunched. For now, the official download links for the game will be in the new channel for everyone to use. I've just updated the game to v0.17a which includes some bugfixes and (hopefully) a working version for mac.

I've also hidden most of the channels for non-Patrons, so the sole function of this server will be to distribute download links to new versions, and to make announcements relating to Titans In Towels. I just don't have the time or patience to continue moderating this server while I'm supposed to be taking a break.
Hoping for future updates, until next time!

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes