• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
The characters looked great and the writing was nice. Definitely the most unique and well done take on the characters themselves. What a loss. This one was really a keeper.
Can't expect the devs to make a gamble they can't risk, but looking back on all the successful people here who did take that risk... Damn.

LuckyBeastKF

Jul 20, 2021
I saw that before the Discord got restricted, the last backers got access to every hidden channel available, so i have to wonder..

Did the devs ever gave an explanation for the absence/cancellation or did they just abandoned the server?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
The thread is up to 0.17a, a whole .01 more then .016
Unfortunately 0.17 was yet another reboot and it was supposed to be the new, new foundation for the future of the game. 0.16 is the last version with the actual content that premise is based around, it even had fair amount of content

Reactions: vireker

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I saw that before the Discord got restricted, the last backers got access to every hidden channel available, so i have to wonder..

Did the devs ever gave an explanation for the absence/cancellation or did they just abandoned the server?
Check two pages back, the dev and artist got burnt out, the artist quit the dev scrambled to find a replacement that would imitate the style. The dev said he wouldn't quit but the writings on the wall, this game wasn't in development hell it was in development spawn camp

• Haha
Reactions: Nixi~

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Possibly. Also take note that Patreon has announced they are laying off 17% of their entire workforce and permanently closing offices in Dublin and Berlin. They are having money problems. So might see some developers switching to alternate platforms.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes