• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The official Twitter account says abandoned and the Patreon isn't just paused, it's gone. Stick a fork in it folks this game is dead and officially abandoned
what is the link to the official twatter account?
its not linked in the first page.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Disappointing, but not at all surprising honestly. They had so much trouble getting this thing off the ground that I'm surprised it took this long really.

Alphahelix42

Oct 8, 2020
I had hopes for this one, but I also had a feeling this was the end that would come to it. It's been "rebooted" at least twice and it always seemed that the creators had no idea what they actually wanted to do with the game. I've got nothing bad to say about it, just that I expected this.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Well this fucking sucks. The art was good and the concept was hot. Not surprised, but damn does it suck to see.

ShadowKen

Jan 9, 2020
Wish that this game could've continued a bit more, but with several restarts of a version 0.1 isn't a great sign at all. Hopefully one day the dev can come together again and build it by themselves bit by bit to have some more content or just make some art they put online we can see lol.

Reactions: iamnuff

TEXASIT

Jun 19, 2020
I didn't try the mega link, but the problem with the mediafire one is you deleted the images. That causes the game to look for something that's not there and even if it "works" there will be underline errors that may or may not mess up your game on the long run. I erased the shorts but not the image. I'm seeing no errors on my end as, as far as the game knows there is no change try this one.

refresh pleace

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes