3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
How much? I've spent at least a dozen in game days reading with her in the library with no change. The quest objective is being shown as completed but the quest text is still there. Is this a bug or did a make a mistake somewhere along the way?
Sounds like you probably missed the part where you have to order a book for her (which I had assumed you hadn't yet seen when I gave you the "keep reading" advise). If that's where you are, IIRC you have to click the PC in your room.

Reactions: Tima Lax

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How much? I've spent at least a dozen in game days reading with her in the library with no change. The quest objective is being shown as completed but the quest text is still there. Is this a bug or did a make a mistake somewhere along the way?
find out what she reads by filching her computer when massaging her. go to your computer and order the book. three days later go to the mainframe and query the bot for the package. then give it to raven

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
This is one of the good ones. Shame to hear it's only getting slow updates, but if this is the quality we can expect, I don't mind. Nice art, decent and up writing, nice massage minigame, what's to hate?! Looking forward to the next update, even if it is months away like the Patreon post says.

Jul 22, 2021
View attachment 1269922

Overview:
Taboo Titans is an adult dating sim/visual novel that parodies the Teen Titans universe. You play as a superpowered physical trainer, and it's your job to make sure that Raven and Starfire stay in shape to fight crime. Give them special care during their massages, but be sure not to wear them out!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-06
Release Date: 2022-03-19
Developer: Electrum Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16-2b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other: ANDROID*

*This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 812344 View attachment 812346 View attachment 812345 View attachment 812341 View attachment 1269929
How do I access the secret robot place? I can't find any clue on the phone

Grazen

Sep 1, 2019
Sounds like you probably missed the part where you have to order a book for her (which I had assumed you hadn't yet seen when I gave you the "keep reading" advise). If that's where you are, IIRC you have to click the PC in your room.
find out what she reads by filching her computer when massaging her. go to your computer and order the book. three days later go to the mainframe and query the bot for the package. then give it to raven
Clicking on my computer chair just results in my resting, can't click on the computer itself, and when I offer a massage I just get the option to wait, not check her pc.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Maybe you need to talk to the robot to get the idea to search her computer? I don't remember exactly how it goes.

Anyway, checked the Patreon link in the OP and found it dead, went to the Discord to investigate... turns out the dev has changed their name to Vitriol and the game title to Titans in Towels (makes sense, there's nothing really "taboo" going on unless you're Amish or some shit), and moved .

Hi guys.
After finally working on the Jinx, the last character without an update so far, we've realized that the foundation that the game is built on is too weak. The content we had planned for the game felt disconnected, disjointed, and it didn't justify the existence of the open world. Looking ahead on our internal roadmap, we began to understand that the open world was intensely underutilized. Games like RDR2 or KC:D use their open worlds to create real experiences and atmosphere, whereas all our open world does at the moment is slow down the pace at which you progress through the different quest scenes.
So in our next update, we will be adding Jinx's first story quest and her first h-scene, but we will also be putting a lot of work into establishing the game's foundation! We want you, as Cleric, to feel like a member of the Titans. We want you to feel like Cleric is somebody with an important role to fill and to feel like you're really having the experience of living together with your team. Instead of prioritizing the stories of the game's heroines, we want to empower the player to be able to tell their own stories. To have experiences that feel organic, fun, and exciting instead of being forced along a pre-determined path!
You might not understand it now, but the change in our design philosophy is so intense that it might be difficult to recognize the next update (v0.17) as the same game. We've got a much stronger vision for the experience we want to create, and so it's necessary for us to come at this next update as though it's a brand new game. Don't worry, we're not scrapping any art and we'll try to preserve as much of the writing as we can. But the identity of the game is going to change quite a bit!
For that reason, we are changing the name of the game! To me, the name Taboo Titans always felt like a generic placeholder. It's always felt like a symbol of my own lack of vision for this game, and finally changing it feels like a step in the right direction.
After internal discussions and receiving feedback from our supporters, we've decided that we will be picking the new name ourselves instead of posting a poll! Only Danko and I fully understand the new direction that the game is going in, so it only makes sense that the decision should be ours.
So instead, we'll be brainstorming more ideas of our own! Everyone can suggest names to us, but we will decide on April 8th which one we like the most! If you have an idea for a name, message us on Patreon or use the
channel on the ! Suggestions in any other places will be ignored!
̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶F̶r̶i̶d̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶1̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶u̶b̶l̶i̶c̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶!̶ ̶
̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶D̶a̶n̶k̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶r̶o̶p̶r̶i̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶F̶u̶l̶l̶-̶B̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶e̶r̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶F̶u̶l̶l̶-̶B̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶#̶f̶u̶l̶l̶-̶b̶o̶d̶y̶-̶f̶e̶e̶d̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶D̶i̶s̶c̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶P̶a̶t̶r̶e̶o̶n̶.̶
To any of our current or past supporters who are reading this: thank you. You guys believe in us and this game as much as anybody, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us the chance to make it.
(Edit: And I know the timing is bad but this is not an April fool's joke, okay? lol)
-Vitriol

A couple of weeks ago, we told you guys that we wanted to sharpen our focus and work on making the game more immersive. And as part of this re-dedication to our original vision for the game, we decided that we would be changing its name!
The name of the game is now: Titans in Towels
We'll give everybody a few days to read this post, but we'll be updating the URL to match the game's new name. We'll make another post at that time.
We chose this name because we wanted to fully commit to the premise of the game and create a well-defined, unique experience instead of wandering blind. You are Cleric, the healing mage, and you are here to touch some butts!
In our next update, we are going to be focusing on creating a more immersive experience. We want you to feel like you really are a part of the team, and that you have your own role to play as a hero in Jump City. But we also want you to feel what it's like to live in the Tower. To have those exciting, slightly awkward experiences that come with living in a dorm filled with college-aged girls. Let me give you an example!
The image below is a modeled preview of a new location: the locker room. As part of efforts to rebuild the Tower, the Titans decided that they could save some money by installing communal showers instead of giving everybody their own. But nobody told them their new teammate was going to be a guy...

You can probably already see where this is headed. Your teammates have been living without a guy in the Tower for years, and sometimes they forget to keep their guard up! They might even forget to keep themselves covered up and give you an accidental glimpse of things to come!
This is just one example of many ways that we'll be adding to the interactivity of the open world. You'll be able to do real hero work instead of just wasting away in your bedroom, and you'll have several new and exciting ways to interact with your teammates both directly and indirectly.
We hope this news has got you guys excited about the future of our game! This next update, v0.17, is still a few months away, but as long as we have your support, nothing can stop us from making this game kick ass! As always, to any of our supporters who are reading this: thank you. You guys believe in us and this game as much as anybody, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us the chance to make it.
Thanks all for reading!
-Vitriol

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
game got a name change "Titans in Towels"

new patreon link too

oh and 948295th time they are gonna rebuild the base lol :troll: (though it does seem promising)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
game got a name change "Titans in Towels"

new patreon link too

oh and 948295th time they are gonna rebuild the base lol :troll: (though it does seem promising)
patrein caughed?

Clicking on my computer chair just results in my resting, can't click on the computer itself, and when I offer a massage I just get the option to wait, not check her pc.
the chair is for wasting time. click the monitor. if it doesnt have a white shine, you either already ordered it or you dont have achieved the required progress.

I'm confused. What is the MC's power and how do I use it?
healing, cleansing negative status effects, dispelling black magic. like a holy light healer. its just handwave for why youre massaging and touching their privates.

Tuesday888

Nov 1, 2019
So just finished Ravens Affection Route for the Update and I'm loving the game so far. But can't seem to reach max level on Starfire. This is the furthest I got so far. Any advice on how to get a better result or is it just not possible yet in this update? If not please tell me how, cause I probably tried every possible combination XD
screenshot0194.png
screenshot0182.png

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes