3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Damn. This is so good, but it's way too complicated for my single-celled brain. There's either no content, or alot of content locked behind stuff and I don't know how to get it. I don't even know how to massage them correctly. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hotmen

Seifenkacke

Oct 30, 2021
Damn. This is so good, but it's way too complicated for my single-celled brain. There's either no content, or alot of content locked behind stuff and I don't know how to get it. I don't even know how to massage them correctly. :ROFLMAO:
Game Dev started from the beginning a few patches ago so you won't find anything interesting right now. You should be able to find older versions with a lot of nudity but that's it sadly

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I have some questions :

How the fuck does that massage minigame is supposed to work?

Is there any way to access the girls rooms?

Why is there so many clothes options and wardrobe scripts in the game files but no way to use them?!

Reactions: blablubiblub

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1648254224614.png

1648254368645.png

Antes

1648262559951.png

Depois

1649283866298.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : [v0.16-2b]

PS: Tive que refazer a tradução do Zero

PS: quando eu estiver jogando , vou pega os texto não traduzido e tenta fazer a tradução

VIOLET222

Jul 21, 2017
Interested to see where this goes, you planning to make the robot synthetic with upgrades over time? Would make sense with her sentience and unabashed lust.

5dk

Jun 8, 2021
Look I'm not a modder or anything, but had to google a few things so I can make this work. Basically I've found out that Starfire can't take her boxers off even if the game already has a sprite with her full nude in the game, so I've stripped the boxers texture and she doesn't wear them anymore, hurrah. There's an error message on the top but I don't have the knowledge to remove it so here's the file go nuts.

Extract to \game and override the files

Reactions: omaewaemou

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
I can't seem to get anything better than an E rating with Starfire, which is better than her not liking the massage but is there a way to do better so that she'll take her pants off?

Reactions: xThanos

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
I have some questions :

How the fuck does that massage minigame is supposed to work?

Is there any way to access the girls rooms?

Why is there so many clothes options and wardrobe scripts in the game files but no way to use them?!
1. no fucking clue
2. you can technically get in Raven's room by asking if she wants a massage but thats about it right now afaik.
3. My guess is the dev didn't remove the clothes and whatnot from prior versions because they're still going to use them so they're inaccessible but still exist in the game files.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes