3.70 star(s) 16 Votes
May 31, 2021

That1GuyInHeaven

Mar 31, 2022
you must find the hidden room from the elevator...check your phone and find the code
I had the code I did all that but when I bought the book and and waited the 2 days like the robot said idk where she is. Cause she definitely ain't in that room I checked both ways during each time of day so maybe I'm bugged.

MeysamEmpire

Nov 28, 2020
I had the code I did all that but when I bought the book and and waited the 2 days like the robot said idk where she is. Cause she definitely ain't in that room I checked both ways during each time of day so maybe I'm bugged.
Maybe... Try another save maybe? Or start again.. That's I think the only way

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v 0-16 should be public tomorrow

April 5th!

Each new version gets released to the public 30 days after it's released to Patrons, and that will include any updates that fix bugs and shite. So all versions of v0.16 will be released to the public at that time.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Taboo Titans, Bugfix Update! v0.16-2b Public:
D/L:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: joblo9394

exter

May 29, 2017
Does anyone have the 0.16 changelog? The one in the OP is for 0.16.2b which seems to be just the changelog of a bugfix for the 0.16 version. Or am i wrong about that?

Edit:

Nevermind, i found the 0.16 changelog on their patreon

Here it is guys, v0.16 of Taboo Titans! This is the first Starfire update, which means that you can now talk to Starfire more, get to know her better, and finally get your hands on her!
With Starfire, we've done some things a little differently that we'd like your feedback on! In particular, I think her massage scene is a big improvement over Raven's. It's more streamlined, more interactive, and earning trait XP is much easier to understand.
We'll list out the full changes in the log below, but please remember to let us know what you think of the update on the Discord server! We'll be posting a poll for the next update's content in about a week, so be on the lookout!
And as usual, this post will unlock for non-Patrons after thirty days! Thanks, everyone!
Changelog:
  • Added Starfire's introductory quest, "Burden to Bear", which includes her first h-scene
  • Rewrote the game's intro to mesh better with Starfire's introductory quest
  • Rewrote Raven's introductory quest, "Coffee and Care", to mesh better with the newly rewritten intro scene
  • Created an experimental h-scene system that is currently being used for Starfire's massage scene
  • Created an experimental body scanner design (in the communicator app) that is currently being used for Starfire
  • Added the Spectre Cigar - This item will allow you to fast travel around the tower as well as pass time more easily
  • Modified the elevator to be less terrible
  • Partially re-enabled rollback; time will tell if this needs to be undone

Reactions: Ssato243

Xaldonix

Jan 30, 2022
Ok, I can't find the code, I've been looking in the switch for 20 minutes and I can't find anything

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
Seriously how is finding this:
ttphone.JPG

and noticing the 324 at the top so hard? I have seen what feels like dozens of people asking this here and in the discord.
Sure I am aware that puzzles are subjective and I myself can be very blind on occasion but this suprised me.
Get the numbers and type it into the elevator does not seem complicated.

Xaldonix

Jan 30, 2022
View attachment 1743419

and noticing the 324 at the top so hard? I have seen what feels like dozens of people asking this here and in the discord.
Sure I am aware that puzzles are subjective and I myself can be very blind on occasion but this suprised me.
What can I say, I'm stupid

• Haha
Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust

exter

May 29, 2017

To be fair, most people only see/pay attention to what is in the center of a picture and since the writing is grey on grey it does not exactly stand out. Yes, i also searched the forum for the answer, since i only took a quick glance at the picture and then went on. I personally thought a hint for the code would be somewhere conected with the book icon on the phone since it looks like a diary and since its not our phone originally, i thought there would be something hidden inside of that.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
View attachment 1743419

The text, the textbox, and the textbox for "monday morning" all have a similar color, so they probably dismiss it as clutter before reading it.
Well the guy before me said basically the same thing but I guess that just makes our point more valid.

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
*shrug* To me when I got told to search the phone I thought that I should search it.
As in the answer is hidden and thus non-obvious.
But apparently I am in the minority in thinking that?

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
*shrug* To me when I got told to search the phone I thought that I should search it.
As in the answer is hidden and thus non-obvious.
But apparently I am in the minority in thinking that?
Hidden can mean many things but in games it's usually an object that stands out in a place that's hard to reach, which is the opposite of what it is here.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes