3.70 star(s) 16 Votes
May 21, 2018
This game has potential. Hope they stick with this version and actually add extra content instead of keeping redoing everything over. I mean they did redo everything 3 times already if i remember.

PS: Having to go from your room to a corridor and then to a elevator and then click the button of the elevator and then select the main room and then to the main room and then to the library a lot of times is really tiresome.

Last edited:

Bosss

May 1, 2017
good question :unsure: We all could use an extra $100 right now but, as you said "the $100" it implies there is only one. Sorry but if I figure out how to get it I'm not telling. That $100 is mine:devilish:.
"I`m not a gay, but 100 dollars is 100 dollars"(c) Get to work, lazy ass)
it is annoying. i hope to see changes to make moving around faster and easier
Nope, you must suffer. Coz I don`t get it, how anyone, in ANY common sense, could do this, instead of classic way with clicking at/on doors.

• Haha
Reactions: madelein-00

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I like the idea of this game, but every single update seems to just be starting over and over.
I think the art has gotten worse, the first massage scene now has less content than ever before and the tower is much harder to navigate.

Remove the elevator completely and just put all floors in a sidebar to the left please. It shouldn't take three FIVE clicks to get from one room to another. (elevator, panel, floor, accept, exit elevator)
Especially when you need to waste time in your room and then go to the ops room kitchen and then go back to your room to waste more time and then go right back.

I'd rather just teleport from the ops room to my bedroom, tbh.
Maybe add locations to the communicator so you can just press it whereever and fast-travel to whatever room you need?

Am I really just supposed to camp in my room until night every day?

Edit: What's with the blue lights on the protagonist's glove anyway?
it goes up when you sleep and down when you massage, but it doesn't seem to effect her stat gain. And you need to sleep for like four days to fully recharge it.

Last edited:

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I like the idea of this game, but every single update seems to just be starting over and over.
I think the art has gotten worse, the first massage scene now has less content than ever before and the tower is much harder to navigate.
The dev/s learned the yandev way of earning sum munny.

Btw i personally do not mind unlocking areas in obtuse ways, as long as i can just fast-travel after unlocking that place, rather that having an obnoxious back and forth.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes