3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Yeah this is lovely but looking at the changelog and the time... this isn't going anywhere anytime soon
I see what in game and I can say, you need about 3-4 month to to what we all see in game. Art is not "hi-poly", it goes not far away from "colored sketch" with few improvements. Milking project. Ye..ye I know, I don`t pay a cent, but still....

Reactions: Howdo

Coren

May 8, 2020
I'm reading this thread and honestly, I'm not sure we are playing the same game sometimes. There was a huge shift from the original vision and i think this one is far more scalable, even the environment is more dynamic. There are some event based bugs I think and maybe a few things could be clearer, but those moments are a lot rarer than most games of this type. I think this is by far the sexiest, most ambitious design of Raven, even if it isn't the most faithful. They pulled the plug last year and have more product in that span of time than people earning 20x as much for their project, including splicing out their projects so they don't confuse anyone about progress by spreading it out between projects.

There isn't much more they could to do to display a respect of ethics alongside a respect for quality for a two person team. If the next update displays the same kind of mindset the reboot portrays, I'm subscribing and I haven't unsuscribed from anyone who meets that bar for me. it's 60 bucks a year for minimum support, you don't think this is worth 60 bucks a YEAR? Please remember that is the value proposition they have as a floor in 2022.

risquéRevolver

The Great Equalizer
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We've gotten a lot of good feedback over the last few days since the game went public, and it's clear we have an issue with navigation. A time-skip item is an idea I've had since the day we decided the game was going to be open world and it will definitely be in the next update.

Please guys, if any of you have more suggestions or criticisms for the game, I would love to hear it! But I honestly don't check F95 that often so please, use the discord server's feedback channels or I might never see what you wrote. Thanks!

Link to the server:

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
am i do only person who experienced an glitch where after the first message with raven after the event and getting paid once no options appear?

Reactions: Keywo

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
i like this game so far. i cant wait to fuck Raven! (hoping for some anal with her) also if you click through this scene fast enough you get to see her boob without bra for a split second which made me enjoy it more screenshot0004.png

Reactions: CarpeDiem69
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes