3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Monkeyman96

Jul 6, 2020
Max it all out cant go any further.

Cant go any further and in the description somwhere it talks about candles? I got the bitch to orgasm twice but it didnt help.
1647275649917.png
EDIT:Candles or conversation. I think the game is missing these.

1647297696399.png

EDIT 2:

Huzzah I achieved somthing. I feel like Ihave done everything this game has to offer but still no candles

1647300750171.png

Last edited:

Monkeyman96

Jul 6, 2020
Right... If you want the update you gotta pay monthly to the guys PATREON.

Latest update is V0.16e

MeysamEmpire

Nov 28, 2020
You can be a pirate or just pay the guy for his work? Its not much. :) We all must help our fellow brethren.
Bro I agree but some of us can't pay... Not that we don't want to,because personally my country ban all international banks.... So would you upload the game somewhere and share the link so we can download it?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1648254224614.png

1648254368645.png

1648262559951.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v0.15

PS: em quanto vou esta jogando , novas tradução vai ser adicionada no jogo

Last edited:

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
If this game was linear I bet it would be 50x more enjoyable. No grinding, no babysitting the MC by tucking him out each night, no hunting for little tidbits of story... Just pure uninterrupted story from start to finish, like the mod for Rick and Morty A Way Back Home
The problem mostly comes from the dev's expectiations vs the reality of their capacity, they probably want to do something engaging like the japanese devs oftenly make but end up coming short of it

They also tend to cash-in early, too early, the dialogues/interactions in the massage sessions tend to frecuently be same-y no matter how much the relationship develops.

Even games praised here like Four Elements Trainer would tend to be as dull even if you remove the grind and the hand-holding.

It also comes from only having either one or a limited amount of people working on it, the one in charge of the story have to also develop the gameplay, fix bugs, draw the images, etc.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes