3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
To me this game is still not worth playing, love the art imo its the best looking teen titans game to date on here (raven and jinx are especially lovely in this) but there isnt enough content yet.

All weve got is 2 different raven images with variations, those are reused for all scenes and the navigation is clunky.

I recommend to wait if youre on the fence.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Despite finishing the quests (green and purple aren't implemented yet) unren tells me I am missing tons of stuff that I have no idea how to access. How do I finger her after the quest? How do I access the massage table?

Hubenhar

Jul 9, 2017
Despite finishing the quests (green and purple aren't implemented yet) unren tells me I am missing tons of stuff that I have no idea how to access. How do I finger her after the quest? How do I access the massage table?
turns out you gotta click the coffee machine. super intuitive...

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
turns out you gotta click the coffee machine. super intuitive...
I am long beyond repairing the coffee machine, I did the book stuff but I can't access any fingering after that despite the image archive having other fingering pics. The massage table has been scrapped according to discord.

Reactions: CrownsT

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Nice art and fun mechanics.
Sadly it lacks content right now, with time and frequent updates might be a great game!

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
After I max out affection at the library, and it says next quest available, how do i trigger it?

Franchised

Jul 24, 2017
So How do I read with raven, cause the quest says I need to read with her but shes never in the library and waiting in the library for her literally changes the day and she never shows up.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes