3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Beta35

Jun 24, 2018
it says there is a quest ready for the greem path, can't seem to activate it :/ any suggestions??

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It now takes way to long to get around the tower.
I don't want to have to use the elevator for everything.

Doesn't help that the first three stages of Raven's quest are 'meet her here at night' but there's no fast way to get to or from your bedroom to the ops room, and there's no way to pass time other than by fucking about in your bedroom, so you have to just waste three time slots, talk to her and then do it again.

Hopefully that won't be an issue where there are more routes in, or the gym or library to grind skills in or whatever.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
this game dead? art looked good

Edit: Nvm version 0.15e is available here for free: just seems like no one is updating this thread.

Last edited:

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Progress on content is kinda slow, but, if I read that right, they said it's their first game, so it's fair enough.
I'm also very into the artstyle, so waiting is no bother, as long as they deliver.

Patience is a virtue, fellow men of culture.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I was able to get it by bringing up the pic on the phone while in the elevator and hitting 324 in order, seems like a strange way to trigger.
I knew that the Birthday was going to be the answer to a puzzle the minute I saw it but I didn't know/see how it could connect to the elevator and the secret floor but I guess that's what Jinx's hint was about

wittedmouse

Apr 13, 2020
View attachment 1269922

Overview:
Taboo Titans is an adult dating sim/visual novel that parodies the Teen Titans universe. You play as a superpowered physical trainer, and it's your job to make sure that Raven and Starfire stay in shape to fight crime. Give them special care during their massages, but be sure not to wear them out!​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-27
Release Date: 2022-01-25
Developer: Electrum Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

View attachment 812344 View attachment 812346 View attachment 812345 View attachment 812341 View attachment 1269929
i cant get past the first mission said i gotta find the robots but no matter what i do cant find them

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes