3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

IROMGOLEM12

Aug 29, 2018
I don't know how I have to advance in the game, so I don't know what actions I have to do with them. I've been talking to the girls for 2 hours. Please help me or drop save.

Reactions: shakytube

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I don't know how I have to advance in the game, so I don't know what actions I have to do with them. I've been talking to the girls for 2 hours. Please help me or drop save.
congrats on the wasted time haha, there isn't much to do, vast majority of the content is gone due to game overall, basically nothing to see appart from the initial check up. check it again in a year or two i'd say

SomeDude001

Sep 12, 2018
I know this question is annoying and i totally understand if i get no reply due to me not being a Patreon not because i dont want to i literally cant, but is this game abandoned and if not how close are we to a bit of the rewrote content?

• Red Heart
Reactions: LeFapman

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I know this question is annoying and i totally understand if i get no reply due to me not being a Patreon not because i dont want to i literally cant, but is this game abandoned and if not how close are we to a bit of the rewrote content?
From experiences I've had with other games, I'd say it's not necessarily dead it's just not getting enough attention from the dev. Their discord is a joke and idt the dev interacts there at all and the last Patreon update is just "development woes." I expect an update in the future that adds maybe 2 scenes.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Patreon games rule number 0: Game's dead until a substancial content update is released no, bugfixing doesn't count as content

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes