3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Mokochii

May 31, 2021
Great potential but this is the second update with almost 0 content in a row. Anyways I hope to see a good future for this game.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
is there a walkthrough or something? can't seem to do anything at all, no massages, can't even enter anyone's room after the initial check up of raven and starfire. asking peoples how they're doing is the limit of the gameplay i unlocked, nothing else
edit: nevermind, having no content is apparently normal for this update, bad time to try a new game so idk, i advise new players to check it out in a year or two

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
is there a walkthrough or something? can't seem to do anything at all, no massages, can't even enter anyone's room after the initial check up of raven and starfire. asking peoples how they're doing is the limit of the gameplay i unlocked, nothing else
edit: nevermind, having no content is apparently normal for this update, bad time to try a new game so idk, i advise new players to check it out in a year or two
Really, Nothing ? In the OP we can see some "Massage Scenes", I did 2 checks up (1 raven / 1 starfire), and after that... nothing... ?

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I was about to praise this game for not releasing an update 3 months after the last one but it seems that once again they haven't really added dick to it unless I'm understanding this wrong.

Aug 10, 2017
Really, Nothing ? In the OP we can see some "Massage Scenes", I did 2 checks up (1 raven / 1 starfire), and after that... nothing... ?
Those were part of the old build. Recently, they chose to rework the game in order to smooth things in the long run, so you'll want to get a build that came before 0.14. I imagine they still have links to those on the Patreon page.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
After completing this in about 5 minutes while taking my sweet time, I thought "I guess it's not bad for a brand new game. Other games usually have more content even when they first release, but I won't knock it for that." Then I saw the original release date... I wondered where all the work for nearly a years worth of development went. Was there even any work to begin with? Apparently not. I checked the older version. It contained the few preview images we see on the title page. But, that was it. So, this rework really didn't have anything to rework in the first place. I guess that's why they said they were reworking the text. Well, there wasn't much text in the first place either. The game has almost no content. I wouldn't be surprised if this game is abandoned at some point given this sort of progress, if you can call it that. I really hope I'm wrong, because I like the art, and I always had a soft spot for Teen Titans, but man... that's some dreadfully slow development with basically nothing to show for it, and some rather thin excuses for the lack of... well, anything, really.

Why does all the good shit always suffer from this sort of fate?

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
at this point the game is in pre alpha phase don't let the 14.2 fool you. they keep adding empty new char with no content.
Game might suffer from the contract artist issue. Where the artist is an outside contractor so the devs try to limit the need for art assets to lower the cost. Dunno if I'm right but it feels that way so far.

risquéRevolver

The Great Equalizer
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can understand that perspective and I do wish things had been able to move a little faster, but there are a few things I'd like to point out so that everyone can have a better idea of how things have been going.

The first thing is that our initial release was EXTREEEEEMELY barebones. I think we described it as a vertical slice that shows off all the game's mechanics, but that's definitely not true anymore. v0.10 was a vertical slice that doesn't cut even halfway deep and was only a nanometer thick. It was like a pre-pre-alpha. Honestly, I would have preferred not to release anything that early, but I am basically still paying each artist their normal commission rates. So if I hadn't done that, I would have had to abandon the game entirely just due to a lack of funding so I am immensely grateful to everyone who's been able to contribute to the game's development so far.

I really want to make this game a fun, realistic-feeling sandbox to play around in, so I've put a fuckload of work into designing and refining the game's mechanics. Stuff like pathfinding, and an NPC scheduling system, and dynamic NPC needs, and dynamic dialogue during sex scenes...the list goes on and on. I've never worked on a game before, so designing these systems from scratch has taken a lot of failed attempts.

The reason I've been rewriting scenes so much is that, until a few months ago, I wasn't putting much thought into how the game would actually be structured. Like how quests fit together with the sandbox elements, or even simple stuff like how many sex scenes were gonna be in the game. The downside to doing it this way is that nobody can really see all the work that's going on behind the scenes. But the real work on the game's quests and stories couldn't begin until we'd set the stage for how it would all click together. We wanted to hand players the freedom to pursue their goals within the sandbox as quickly as possible, but that meant that we had to build the sandbox itself before we started making the castle. That's why we rewrote the intro so that every girl would be accessible from the beginning, and that's why we're scrapping the inspection scenes.

The upside though is that, once this game starts getting real content updates, it's going to fucking fly. We've got a much stronger idea of how the development cycle is going to work and an extremely solid plan for the game's final structure. The v0.15 update is basically going to be the first true release for the game. I know I've said that before, but it's for real this time. We're not rushing anything or arbitrarily cutting content. We're not tripping over ourselves to put this game out before it's ready. Almost all the new content you see in the next major update is as it will be in the final version. So afterwards, hopefully, things are going to start moving pretty fast.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes