3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm making some minor changes around the page and Discord server. We're going to be dropping the Electrum Games branding, and dedicating this page entirely to Taboo Titans. So if Danko or I ever make another game, we'll make another page to fund it so that it's easier for everyone to tell where your money is going.

So note that if any of you have the old URL for this page bookmarked:

You should now change it to:

Also, we updated the logo a little bit so that it's easier to see server notifications.

Look forward to the next update!

-Vitriol

thats from thier new patron

Applestahp

Apr 16, 2018
Version 0.15e was posted publicly today as well.
Just has a bug-fix from the previous release if you already got the 0.15d one from above.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I was on 15D and besides the intro I cant find any of the girls. With andy60's post I found the robot but other then that, just a bunch of empty rooms and, doors that noone answers. IIRC I ran into a similar situation to is in a past version. I had to advance the time to move on but other then skipping days I cant remember how.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
got to the end of the versions content, with this i just hope they don't..."Start over" and this whole thing just dies along with the money spent on it lol

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
got to the end of the versions content, with this i just hope they don't..."Start over" and this whole thing just dies along with the money spent on it lol
Could you answer my post above. I'm stuck and even though it seems I'm missing something simple I cant seam to figure it out. please and thank you.

Applestahp

Apr 16, 2018
Could you answer my post above. I'm stuck and even though it seems I'm missing something simple I cant seam to figure it out. please and thank you.
The other girls show up in the ops room/kitchen during mid-day but there isn't much to interact with. Its mostly about Raven for now. If you go to the ops room and Starfire isnt there at any time of day, you might be bugged. Otherwise, she will let you know Raven normally stops by the kitchen before night patrol, so at night time you will see Raven in the kitchen and can continue with the story by talking then.

Oh, and to advance time, just click the chair in your bedroom by the computer.

Reactions: joblo9394
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes