3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
how do you get quest for ravens personality level breaks? I already have affection just and at the cap for the other 2. Is it impossible because i did one already?

Reactions: manuelhgm

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
After about a year...we're back to where we started. However, it sounds like things behind the scenes finally cleared up, so hopefully we'll get more regular updates instead of just restarting every six months.

I know I sound critical, but I do really like the game and want it to succeed.

Oct 5, 2018
For people confused about how to get to the secret room, rather then clicking floor 3 then going into the room, just click the buttons without entering the rooms, when finishing on 4, it'll then take you to the secret room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Go to the elevator and you see how there are numbers on the side?
Press buttons with numbers in this order: 3-2-4
and then click to go the op room and you should be in the secret room
how did you find out? i read something about a pic but in my phone is only a girl and the titan tower? im confused here.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
sooo raven is visible fidgety and blushing but she still says hands off or i die. am i stupid or are the signs in the game just not very accurate? :/

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Can we raise Raven Confidence/Dependence? its says i have a new quest avaiable but there is nothing on the quest tracker

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
How do I get started? It's almost an ingame week over and except for getting the coffee machine quest literally nothing is happening.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I haven't played this yet, but it seemed like in the last review no real progress was being made in the development. Is this game worth playing?

wowiewonk

Oct 12, 2019
sooo raven is visible fidgety and blushing but she still says hands off or i die. am i stupid or are the signs in the game just not very accurate? :/
For some of the stuff you need to increase her pink level (don't remember what it's called) and for others let's say for example in ur picture you can do the soft & slow option but you can't do sweet strokes you basically need to spam the soft & slow option for like a quarter/half of the massage until you get the option to.

wowiewonk

Oct 12, 2019
Here's how you find the robot and secret room:
While talking to Jinx, she gives you a hint to check your communicator

Screenshot_490.png

Next go to your communicator and in the gallery you see the code 3/24
Untitled.png

Ok cool, now go to the elevator
and press the numbered buttons on the elevator in the order shown below and then press the button where it says
"Go to/Stay at X room?"
Untitlekd.png
and if you've done everything correctly
This dialogue box pops up and boom ur in the secret room with the robot

Screenshot_493.png

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes