3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
I think a restart this early in this game's life is fine. It was mostly just an intro and a tutorial, anyway. Better to do it now than do it later and potentially lose a whole bunch of content, like I've seen happen to a bunch of other games on this site.

VIOLET222

Jul 21, 2017
there is basically no content in this game
Technically its this version that has no content. Its more of an intermedieate build showing what they recreated. The content hasnt been shifted over yet as they have yet to re-write it into the main story.

At least this is the situation as I understand it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Taboo Titans [v0.14a] APK -

Last edited:

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
Any idea when we'll see the update on here from may 14th that adds some scenes?
0.14.2 is free for everyone. Here:

But it doesn't have a lot of new stuff in it. Reworked the intro abit and the Starfire inspection teaser.
The first real content update with Part 1 of Raven's Affection route should be out around July, I think?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The opening... It's a bit weird that you get Cyborg's visor locked into your face and nobody seems to notice.
Other than that, the first checkup with Raven feels like instead of the semi-desperate "I can heal small wounds too! Even just a bruise" should be "I need to find out what everybody's normal status is, so I can use it as a baseline when you do get injured."

It'd give you a foot in the door with each character for the very first checkup.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes