because I clicked changelog 0.14 and below was a
imagen_2021-05-09_143858.png
I clicked it and the game was downloaded
I'm playing now

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev pledge:

Remember that the game is free, but most Patron tiers give you access to the latest test builds for the game. These versions of the game are less stable than the public ones, but will almost always have more content.

the new version in free?
because I clicked changelog 0.14 and below was a
View attachment 1186939
I clicked it and the game was downloaded
I'm playing now
Subs got it a month ago on April 9.
Now we have it .. makes sense, no?
please read some more patreon posts next time:

The update will release on Friday, April 9th for Patrons!

The public release will be on Friday, May 7th!

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I see the Corruption and Trainer tags but I also see Romance and Dating Sim, so which is it? Or are we able to choose different approaches?

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
Damn why is starfire wearing shorts doesn't she wear a skirt and float around alot in the original teen titans show

Aug 5, 2017
Welp... I have nothing but hatred for this game ... no no that not fair I shouldn’t say that I’m pretty sure this a O..Kay .... nope nope nm I just hated it lol

Reactions: Jimmy Rayor

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Good art. Although, that really doesn't mean anything on this site. I've probably seen 100 games with "good art" come and go straight into a cum shaft or game purgatory due to undermotivated devs and undermotivated shills. But I'll maintain a shard of hope for this game, may it not get nuked, may it also come out in under a decade.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Good art. Although, that really doesn't mean anything on this site. I've probably seen 100 games with "good art" come and go straight into a cum shaft or game purgatory due to undermotivated devs and undermotivated shills. But I'll maintain a shard of hope for this game, may it not get nuked, may it also come out in under a decade.
Also, they may want to get to work on getting those scenes back into the game. I feel like most people on here would consider the game in its current state a colossal waste of time.

Reactions: firelox

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
i liked it before but i understand why it would need a new intro for the new characters and changes but its kinda a little dissapointing that after 5+ months we got less content then we had before and just text + a few new models for new stuff

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
It's perfectly understandable to take the time to craft numberous assets. This is an one time thing, and y'all need to accept it was worth. I absolutely wasn't ready for 3 new characters at once, and it's probably better to do that than to add one character after another and reset the game and the story every time.

I just wanted to say I'm not totally onboard with Jinx and Raven being in a "relationship". It's only a personal opinion, but I don't like the feeling you will have to compet against another character for a girl's favors. And Jinx is clearly territorial.

Keep the good work !

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
So this is basically a reset button. Completely skippable. I also don't quite like Raven already being with Jinx. I feel like that's something the player should control as the game progresses.

I get why it had to happen, and I'm still hopeful for the future, but don't bother playing this. Just wait for the next update or three.

Gothcha

Feb 28, 2021
I could underestand the fact that the new girls did not have any content, but why cut the ranven's content that was already there in the last build?
And the map building is just bad by the way, I hope they fix it among othe things.

Reactions: MKDude

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
From what I understand the dev basically rebuild the game from the ground up as the previous way it was build wasn't really sustainable for future versions. I'm sure the rest of the content will be added in the next update.

MoistMeal

Aug 4, 2020
Sad I can't load the previous Saves to replay the H-scenes, but hey, Progress, that's good to see! Goodluck on the build mate, and congrats on getting a foundation for this Nice looking game.

DannyO007

Aug 12, 2017
I see the Corruption and Trainer tags but I also see Romance and Dating Sim, so which is it? Or are we able to choose different approaches?
Guessing they plan to make paths for both corruption and romance, a la Four Elements Trainer, or a bunch of other games out there with similar mechanics.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes