3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Am I missing something or is it impossible to continue/escape the first massage?
I've been teasing pussy for several in-game hours. When I stop, it says Raven wants something more, but I can't rub pussy directly. Both bars have stopped increasing.

Reactions: Lordofspoons

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
So I figured out what I was doing wrong. You're supposed to use healing hands on her pussy.

This has great potential, but it's really short and apparently not repeatable right now. After the date is just a thank you message then main menu. I don't see why we can't repeat the scenes.

voyaflex

Jun 5, 2017
I stuck. Nothing to do. All I can do is the massage and ask how is she. also Physic and mental XP gain but no level up.

When I alter the numbers I can get more things to do but then the game crashes and prevent continuing.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
I stuck. Nothing to do. All I can do is the massage and ask how is she. also Physic and mental XP gain but no level up.

When I alter the numbers I can get more things to do but then the game crashes and prevent continuing.
Have you tried to flirt>hang out with her in the main ops room during the evening? She's there around that time. If you are stuck, check the scanner, it shows you the locations to prompt further interactions. Right now as of version 0.13, training doesn't do anything yet, nor does money, and you can pretty much only massage her until you get the flirt>date option in the main ops room. That's all the content available right now.

There is also a scene where you can get her to strip naked after raising her stats to D.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes