Unity Abandoned Titans Trainer [v0.0.4a] [SilverStorm Studios]

DeviousDev

Titans Trainer & Beaverdale Falls Developer
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Oops. I forgot to add the patch notes during the game request.

Titans Trainer v0.0.2b:

- Added 2 scenes with Raven
- Added option to skip the long-ass introduction
- Introduced Beast Boy & Raven's character/dialogue functions
- Starfire's Room is there, but she is currently not in this version

Developer Notes:
- Extremely rough and buggy game mechanics for now, but we are still figuring out the best way to optimize this in the long run
- Future plans include an Engine overhaul/change, but the game will still be played in Unity
- Battle System will also be reworked into something completely different
- Jinx's appearance delayed by 1 update due to the number of bugs
- Will be including future versions for Mac & Android apk
- Will be doing several language options for future updates as well

Thanks for playing and we hope you can enjoy the scenes in this version!

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
So... What`s new on 0.0.2b? (Changelog is empty right now)

Expecting little based on the number, but still interesed on what has been added.

Edit: LMAO! Posted at the same time the patchnotes were finally added!

Reactions: DeviousDev

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
So... What`s new on 0.0.2b? (Changelog is empty right now)

Expecting little based on the number, but still interesed on what has been added.

Edit: LMAO! Posted at the same time the patchnotes were finally added!
There are 2 Raven Scenes
1) Massage
2) Shower (CG)

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Here the walkthrough :) :-
- Go to raven's room and choose the second option (Favor)
- Now again choose 2nd option
- Now again go to Raven's room and choose Favor and this time you will get 'massage' option click on it
- [SCENE]
- Now go to Beast Boy's room and choose 1st option (Make small talk to him)
- Now go to bathroom and click on door
- Now again go to Beast Boy's room and this time choose 2nd option (Possess him)
- Go to bathroom again and click on door
[CG] (Raven Shower)
- End

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
This looks like it could be pretty interesting! Props to the dev, look forward to checking out the Patreon in a few months when there's more than a couple scenes.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I'm going to be honest...

• I do not like the fighting in this game. It's wonky and feels like a time sink. I would 100% get rid of it.
  • Not a fan of magical floating dick. Looks cheap.
  • Not a huge fan of the Kid Flash dialogue... We are playing the bad guy but still the "ungrateful bitch" line really annoys me. I get a childish vibe from it.
  • I'm also confused why Raven has such big tits... I get that Starfire has larger breasts but isn't Raven like Toph in avatar where she is the small petite one? Doesn't big tits go against her whole art concept?
  • So two months and we have 1 forced blowjob which a floating dick and one breast molest. Kind of a lack of content...
  • Also not a fan of forcefully molesting someone and her auto enjoying it. I know this is supposed to be corruption but you are starting to hard. Walk up to your sister and grab her breasts and fondle them, you know that moaning will not happen. She will be upset and confused. The corruption doesn't makes sense yet.
  • Also missing an in game volume settings.
  • Inability to time skip.
  • wait you cant save LOL

I really want this but I am seeing warning signs everywhere...

Last edited:

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
gonna wait till theres more content and till issues have been fixed but it looks like it'll be a good game eventually

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
  • I'm also confused why Raven has such big tits... I get that Starfire has larger breasts but isn't Raven like Toph in avatar where she is the small petite one? Doesn't big tits go against her whole art concept?
in the original Teen Titans Starfire and Raven seem to be similar size chest wise, only popular character i remember to be lacking in boob size was Terra but it was a kids show so no one really had huge racks, that being said, unlike Toph, Raven isnt a definite member of the itty bitty titty comity

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I'm going to be honest...

• I do not like the fighting in this game. It's wonky and feels like a time sink. I would 100% get rid of it.
  • Not a fan of magical floating dick. Looks cheap.
  • Not a huge fan of the Kid Flash dialogue... We are playing the bad guy but still the "ungrateful bitch" line really annoys me. I get a childish vibe from it.
  • So two months and we have 1 forced blowjob which a floating dick and one breast molest. Kind of a lack of content...
  • Also not a fan of forcefully molesting someone and her auto enjoying it. I know this is supposed to be corruption but you are starting to hard. Walk up to your sister and grab her breasts and fondle them, you know that moaning will not happen. She will be upset and confused. The corruption doesn't makes sense yet.
  • Also missing an in game volume settings.
  • Inability to time skip.
  • wait you cant save LOL

I really want this but I am seeing warning signs everywhere...
Raven is drawn in the style of the cartoon from like 15 years ago but is probably based (for legal reasons) on the adult version of the character, who fills out to have a decent sized rack.