Unity Abandoned Titans Trainer [v0.0.4a] [SilverStorm Studios]

jackapple

Mar 3, 2020
Windows refused to unpack the .zip because it identified a trojan. download was yesterday from the NOPY mirror.

Sc0rch

May 19, 2017
Windows refused to unpack the .zip because it identified a trojan. download was yesterday from the NOPY mirror.
hey at least yours showed you the zip, mine scans before that and then it deleted after the download, i didnt even get to SEE the zip

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
So is this game still being worked on? The Absence of news about it is kind off starting to scare me that it's been forgotten.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
So is this game still being worked on? The Absence of news about it is kind off starting to scare me that it's been forgotten.
yeah i have no idea, if you go their patreon it says it was close ande gonna release jan 30th but didnt and its been 2 months now, hopefully they add more content then what they planned since its been awhile

Reactions: DeviousDev

DeviousDev

Titans Trainer & Beaverdale Falls Developer
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
The game isn't dead. It's being delayed for quite some time, but we are definitely releasing an update for it. Rest assured we will see this game to it's full completion.

Thank you and sorry to keep you folks waiting.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
The game isn't dead. It's being delayed for quite some time, but we are definitely releasing an update for it. Rest assured we will see this game to it's full completion.

hope for footjob scenes

DeviousDev

Titans Trainer & Beaverdale Falls Developer
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Mega in the OP is dead. :(
Thanks for bringing it up. Unfortunately, I'm unable to update the link here, so my suggestion would be to join our Discord server and head over to the public-downloads section. The link is still active there.

As for the Mac version, we definitely have plans to include one soon in future updates.

Reactions: Kowereta1

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
As a proof of concept its nice, and does give a feeling of nostalgia. However, it is rather buggy now, and I hope there will be some character development before sex.

"Fuck on the street in the mouth" was just a WTF moment with how dumb in-universe it was. If they will find sperm on the raped girl and blame it on Slade, making it plot-relevant, I will take those words back.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018

If you report the OP and select game update and include the new link, the mods should update it for you, they're pretty good about responding to those things.

RatdungReggie

Jul 10, 2020
For anyone who gets a trojan when they download the link: Use the patreon link instead. It doesnt have whatever virus the f95 link has, and its a mega link which is easier.

Edit: Fixed a spelling mistake

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
I poked the creator on Discord and I bring news of a response:
"Working on the final few scripts for the scenes, and we should be good to go afterwards

Added a few drawn scenes for the story, which includes the Titans Tower being destroyed, as well as the introduction for Jinx's sudden appearance"

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
HA HA
on promo pic #2 Cyborg's face is like "yeah, that's right.. you know who to choose if you're willing to see some of those skinny asses dangled"

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
OK i tried the linux version and it launches without problems,.. but after the dialogue folllowing the first "fight" the game goes whitescreen...the windows version does the same thing... whitescreen