Unity Abandoned Titans Trainer [v0.0.4a] [SilverStorm Studios]

DeviousDev

Titans Trainer & Beaverdale Falls Developer
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
This game is still under development, so any bugs or issues found can be reported into our Discord server (link in our Patreon page). We will be releasing a bug-fix for all the known bugs after 2 weeks, as version 0.0.3b.

v0.0.3a Update Summary:
- Replaced the entire combat system (still in its early phases, bare minimum)
- Updated pixel backgrounds for combat system, as well as Starfire's combat animations
- Added additional scenes for Raven when she's unconscious
- Added 2 new shower scenes (shower scenes are determined by probability)
- Updated main storyline (Jinx appears)
- Updated expressions for every character during conversations
- Updated UIs and other minor bug fixes
- Added new cutscenes for main storyline
- Added an option to skip through the day by simply clicking on the Morning/Day/Night
- Scenes with Raven no longer accessible without increasing the relationship rank first

Reactions: rance4747 and Nixi~

LORDDominic

Sep 1, 2017
How do you get to the shower scenes? I possess beast boy but it still says I need to find a way to get smaller when I click ob the door

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Do i miss something here or is the only scene thats implemented groping Raven ?

DeviousDev

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
How do you get to the shower scenes? I possess beast boy but it still says I need to find a way to get smaller when I click ob the door
The shower scenes are determined by probability. Ideally, you'd have to check out the toilet every now and then to see if someone is there, and it might be 1/3 of the girls. There's also a chance that there may be no one there at the moment.

Before possessing Beast Boy, I'd recommend you check out the bathroom first, to prevent any issues.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
This game is still under development, so any bugs or issues found can be reported into our Discord server (link in our Patreon page). We will be releasing a bug-fix for all the known bugs after 2 weeks, as version 0.0.3b.

v0.0.3a Update Summary:
- Replaced the entire combat system (still in its early phases, bare minimum)
- Updated pixel backgrounds for combat system, as well as Starfire's combat animations
- Added additional scenes for Raven when she's unconscious
- Added 2 new shower scenes (shower scenes are determined by probability)
- Updated main storyline (Jinx appears)
- Updated expressions for every character during conversations
- Updated UIs and other minor bug fixes
- Added new cutscenes for main storyline
- Added an option to skip through the day by simply clicking on the Morning/Day/Night
- Scenes with Raven no longer accessible without increasing the relationship rank first
I like the art and inclusion of Jinx, but the lack of a save/load/exit menu will bite you in the ass if not implemented in a next few updates.

Also, while the entire arcade thing was propably fun to code as a test, but full implemintation will be way too much of an effort for what is otherwise a fanfic with some eyecandy pics and a point and click adventure elements.
I'd rather prefer money/effort wasted on that to be used for story progression and some additional lewds. (and/or development speed)

Finally 32-bit system. Considering that it may not even work on a newer windows, you should probably invest in relocatin on to the 64

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
I like the art and inclusion of Jinx, but the lack of a save/load/exit menu will bite you in the ass if not implemented in a next few updates.

Also, while the entire arcade thing was propably fun to code as a test, but full implemintation will be way too much of an effort for what is otherwise a fanfic with some eyecandy pics and a point and click adventure elements.
I'd rather prefer money/effort wasted on that to be used for story progression and some additional lewds. (and/or development speed)

Finally 32-bit system. Considering that it may not even work on a newer windows, you should probably invest in relocatin on to the 64
You do good critique.

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
After we meet the Titans as Kid Flash and Slade shows up, there's (at least I assume as much) a sort of cutscene after Robin goes "Titans, GO!"? Screen fades to black, then suddenly goes white and nothing happens. Doesn't respong to keypresses either, aside from ESC. Doing that makes the screen go back to black, and I can "scroll back" to the previous conversation, but nothing else from what I can find.

DeviousDev

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
After we meet the Titans as Kid Flash and Slade shows up, there's (at least I assume as much) a sort of cutscene after Robin goes "Titans, GO!"? Screen fades to black, then suddenly goes white and nothing happens. Doesn't respong to keypresses either, aside from ESC. Doing that makes the screen go back to black, and I can "scroll back" to the previous conversation, but nothing else from what I can find.
This might potentially be a bug that we haven't encountered before. Were you playing the game on Windows?

DeviousDev

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I got the same issue but it makes no difference if i use Full screen, Full screen window, Maximized window or Windowed, it still got the white screen and you just get a black screen if you press escape.
We'll definitely be looking into it. There will be a bug-fix update within the next 2 weeks for all the known/submitted bug reports.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018

Could be a good experience for a developer to have, if he masters coding that minigame he could use the knowledge to better implement it elsewhere. Also depending on how well he does it, he could make it the main gameplay loop which I wouldn't mind if there is enough depth (I.E block, attack, range attack, stun, health bar).

Reactions: DeviousDev

DeviousDev

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Could be a good experience for a developer to have, if he masters coding that minigame he could use the knowledge to better implement it elsewhere. Also depending on how well he does it, he could make it the main gameplay loop which I wouldn't mind if there is enough depth (I.E block, attack, range attack, stun, health bar).
I'm only the artist, but I believe it's a good experience for my programmer too.

My intention is to spend enough time and effort for the minigame to be enjoyable: incorporating skills, blocks, dodges, ranged attacks, special abilities, and other mechanics.

Reactions: Nixi~

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I'm only the artist, but I believe it's a good experience for my programmer too.

My intention is to spend enough time and effort for the minigame to be enjoyable: incorporating skills, blocks, dodges, ranged attacks, special abilities, and other mechanics.
My biggest suggestion for the minigame is to focus solely on Kid Flash as the player character in the minigame so you don't have to invest too much time in other models, powers, art, and balancing.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I got really excited when I saw this. Until I realized I'll be playing as kid flash most of the time. A small con but a con nonetheless. Still be playing it though.