Unity Abandoned Titans Trainer [v0.0.4a] [SilverStorm Studios]

DeviousDev

Titans Trainer & Beaverdale Falls Developer
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Hi the mac version isnt working :( is there a fix?
Please elaborate more on which parts aren't working. Is the game simply not starting? Or are there specific parts of the game that causes a crash?

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
Please elaborate more on which parts aren't working. Is the game simply not starting? Or are there specific parts of the game that causes a crash?
hi yeah the game just aint starting Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 3.52.12 AM.png like normally id get a message that it was from an unknown developer and blah blah blah when i try to open it just does that :(

Reactions: DeviousDev

DeviousDev

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
thanks so much :) is it by any chance made in unity? Cuz something unlimited has the same problem something about terminals and whatever maybe its the the same problem??? :)
Yes, the game is made in Unity. I can't be sure, but we can find out if it has the same issue and resolve it from there.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Anyone else playing on Android? I'm having a weird issue, idk if it's a bug or if I'm just stupid. So I'm like 2 minutes into the game, the Titans are arguing about a remote. Robin shows up and I'm sent to what I assume is the fighting mini game? It's Starfire on the left and a bad guy on the right. But there's no text or interactables or anything and the only thing that happens when I tap the screen is Starfire does a little animation.

DeviousDev

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Same here. It just keeps staying on the screen on the part with the hourglass. Are there any ways to fix this?
We're currently looking into the situation, and will be working on a solution. If anyone has a screenshot to further elaborate on the issue, it'll definitely help us in solving the problem.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Looks kinda promising, gonna keep an eye on this. I'm crossing my fingers that Kitten is in on this or even better Jinx.

Jul 14, 2017
man a trainer with jericho as a protag ,between playing dc universe,watching titans and reading about the titans ,this is gonna be interesting depending on how far the corruption goes,fingers cross we get donna troy