3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Kord

Oct 17, 2017
You can't use gallery and some content are only for patreons like few monster girls and normal girls

Abyssimus

Dec 4, 2017
Are there ntr elements here?
There's one point in the game where someone outright says "that can't happen, Pokkaloh games are always vanilla."

The only developed male characters (ones that have more than one scene of dialogue and actual drawings) I can even recall are:
-You
-Nice old wolf king (no queen) who wants you to get his daughters knocked up
-New doucebag wolf king who has no ties, no apparent interest in any women, and who nobody likes anyway
-A blacksmith who says some stuff that makes me suspect that maybe his girlfriend is cheating on him? But you never meet his girlfriend so it's about as NTR as your post is (in that it acknowledges that cheating happens somewhere).
-A baboon [sarc]who gives you the epitome of RPG quests. Fuck Skyrim, fuck Final Fantasy, fuck every other game; this is the most meaningful and satisfying quest that can ever happen in a video game.[/sarc]

Beyond that, there's monsterboys who don't talk.

There is (consensual) polygamy, with an in-world justification for it (unbalanced male/female ratios).

Reactions: kratoscar2008

rrapa

Aug 5, 2016
There's one point in the game where someone outright says "that can't happen, Pokkaloh games are always vanilla."

The only developed male characters (ones that have more than one scene of dialogue and actual drawings) I can even recall are:
-You
-Nice old wolf king (no queen) who wants you to get his daughters knocked up
-New doucebag wolf king who has no ties, no apparent interest in any women, and who nobody likes anyway
-A blacksmith who says some stuff that makes me suspect that maybe his girlfriend is cheating on him? But you never meet his girlfriend so it's about as NTR as your post is (in that it acknowledges that cheating happens somewhere).
-A baboon [sarc]who gives you the epitome of RPG quests. Fuck Skyrim, fuck Final Fantasy, fuck every other game; this is the most meaningful and satisfying quest that can ever happen in a video game.[/sarc]

Beyond that, there's monsterboys who don't talk.

There is (consensual) polygamy, with an in-world justification for it (unbalanced male/female ratios).
The blacksmith is a character from Magic University Principal; there was a whole thing about "another penis touched my 1209381523162396715487th harem waifu things will never be the same i'm so hurt game bad" that derailed that game completely, that's what they are referencing here.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 10 Years After - I'm Going Home (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Seems interesting but flash ? really depricated a loooong time ago.
actually no. just no longer supported in browsers because Adobe never managed to weed out the flaws while still maintaining the whole "harvest info with each and every click" stuff. lots of security patches etc. etc. the key is to use a standalone player (i run mine safely in a sandbox) and allow it the only for play needed features. have it being a niche platform now, it still holds some ground.
moreover, this creator actually produces fun to play games, yes flash, and none of them had acted weird on me or crashed or sumsuch.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Don't think it's by choice. Remember Magic University had scenes with the female teach? Some peeps were really upset about that. There were also some in the 2nd one, IIRC, where the girls could play with the mon-boys.

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Don't think it's by choice. Remember Magic University had scenes with the female teach? Some peeps were really upset about that. There were also some in the 2nd one, IIRC, where the girls could play with the mon-boys.
I remember those scenes in MUP. They were removed in the final versions or sometime before that. I don't really care for NTR, but I didn't find those scenes to bad in either of those games. They were throwaway scenes in Mozzoloh and helping the male students get past insecurities in MUP. MUP seemed kind of empty without them tbh.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 10 Years After - I'm Going Home (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
so.. does anyone actually have the patreon version at all? :D

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes