3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Pokkaloh Team is creating nsfw games  Patreon.png

Overview:
You play as a boy who is diagnosed with an incurable disease: Breastophillia. A disease that caused the sight of breasts to take his breath away. Literally. After word of his affliction spreads to the local youth, fears of spreading the incurable disease throughout the town. He leaves his hometown and old life behind to become an adventurer.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-10
Release Date: 2021-10-17
Developer: Pokkaloh -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Patreon Code:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
APK x86
(v0.64b): - -
APK armv7
(v0.64b): - -
APK armv8
(v0.64b): - - -

commandhat thanks for the link

1594925237977.png 1594926101423.png 1594926124439.png 1594926143911.png 1594926163981.png 1594926186493.png 1594926203349.png 1594926222181.png 1594926244878.png 1594926279046.png 1594926305576.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sonmuong

Oct 8, 2017
Always love Pokkaloh games, although I only played Pokkaloh and some kind of game call Mozzoloh? But I can see improvement in art in this game :))) really expect this

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Always love Pokkaloh games, although I only played Pokkaloh and some kind of game call Mozzoloh? But I can see improvement in art in this game :))) really expect this
Riiiight. I remember Mozzoloh (sp?) That was a pretty fun game, a far as it went.

Reactions: sonmuong

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
I see "big tits" and "big ass" tag...but can you do anything with them? Or is look but don't touch?

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Read the description and instantly downloaded. "If a girl flashes her tits I'll die!!!?"

Lies. Its just another game but with a neat ATB system. It's not a bad game but I was so damn disappointed that someone took a solid premise and forgot to use it. I mean, their OWN premise. So pissed.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
"A disease that caused the sight of breasts to take his breath away. Literally. After word of his affliction spreads to the local youth, fears of spreading the incurable disease throughout the town. He leaves his hometown and old life behind to become an adventurer."

Real Question: Isn't "adventurer" a suicidal choice with that disease?
I mean, you're dead the first time an opponent finds out ... aren't you?

e-d :unsure:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I believe this guy actually completes his games. And it looks like he's hiring some actual artistic talent for this one. I'll keep watch on this, see how it turns out.
he did that for the 1st game as well hire artist. What you seen for artwork in Pokka can't type the name, Is WAY different then what his first draft looked like i mean WAY different. Like omg it hurts my eyes different. But he stepped up went with money to some artists got a colab going and artwork increased by 200% . Not to mentio nhe finished the game. He finsihed it and it was good really good. More developers should take note on that for making stuff her. If you cannot make art, get someone else for that, you cannot make a story going? get someone. Coding? Well you know what i am gonna say

Now on topic note: Heading monday to the Doctor, cause i knew it was a real thing Breastophillia . Hoping she has a cure for it

Also without downloading i do not know what a nicle is, however snicle in titsnicle sound like the Dutch word "snikkel" with is another word for "penis" so thank you for making me laugh on that.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
"A disease that caused the sight of breasts to take his breath away. Literally. After word of his affliction spreads to the local youth, fears of spreading the incurable disease throughout the town. He leaves his hometown and old life behind to become an adventurer."

Real Question: Isn't "adventurer" a suicidal choice with that disease?
I mean, you're dead the first time an opponent finds out ... aren't you?

e-d :unsure:
you learn pretty much right away that it doesnt actually affect him at all, i really don't know why that detail is important in this game when the MC is looking at tits constantly pretty much unaffected. It would be more accurate to say that he became an adventurer to specifically only look at tits.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
you learn pretty much right away that it doesnt actually affect him at all, i really don't know why that detail is important in this game when the MC is looking at tits constantly pretty much unaffected. It would be more accurate to say that he became an adventurer to specifically only look at tits.
So the developer can't be trusted as a narrator :unsure:? (That is a new kind of plot twist I wasn't expecting.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: crapfest
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes