Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I was really hoping that its gonna be furry game where gonna be impregnation and pregnancy but sad its not :cry:

imaxos

Jun 21, 2021
I wish, but I think they are done with the guest artists so don't think so
The developers announced that there will be DLC characters. They already revealed the next character:

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Wish we could at least get a basic MTL to play it but seeing the past posts this could get an official english TL or it's just hard to translate

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Wish we could at least get a basic MTL to play it but seeing the past posts this could get an official english TL or it's just hard to translate
The creator did mention official EN version is (at least) in the works, if they reached a certain sales quota.

This game is 12/10 already with all the things included currently, due to the artists. Hgames currently lacks anything furry related, (and no, kemomimis aren't furry) so let's boost the sales.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Is anyone working on a fan translation? Even if they do keep their promise of an official english version, there's nothing indicating it'll be done anytime soon...

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
The creator did mention official EN version is (at least) in the works, if they reached a certain sales quota.

This game is 12/10 already with all the things included currently, due to the artists. Hgames currently lacks anything furry related, (and no, kemomimis aren't furry) so let's boost the sales.
Not sure about this but isn't the furry community really big? Mostly to western side, do they really just don't see this as a "furry" content or they just don't like japanese content? Considering they spend massive money to any furry content, it will be great to advertise this to them.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Not sure about this but isn't the furry community really big? Mostly to western side, do they really just don't see this as a "furry" content or they just don't like japanese content? Considering they spend massive money to any furry content, it will be great to advertise this to them.
Most western furry fans can't read japanese, so why do they even want to buy a japanese game, even if that will make it release in EN? They'd just wait for the EN version, which won't happen if there weren't enough sales.

klip

Dec 18, 2018
Can you screw the fortune teller with the crystal ball? I noticed there was another slot in the gallery menu under misc

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Can you screw the fortune teller with the crystal ball? I noticed there was another slot in the gallery menu under misc
Not to my knowledge, the very final slot is for the ending cutscene if you manage to get a full 100 points. I suggest using the guide (idk when the link was posted, you should be able to find it quickly though) and some form of machine translation that can do pictures of the game, so that you actually know where you're going and what you're doing.

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
drovobupr

Let me know if pinging you is annoying, thought I might as well and hope.

"v1.07 Music addition bug, calculation error when moving, etc., bug fix"

drovobupr

Jul 15, 2019
drovobupr

Let me know if pinging you is annoying, thought I might as well and hope.

"v1.07 Music addition bug, calculation error when moving, etc., bug fix"
I'll start working on it once I'm out of work in a few.

Edit: Also yeah ping me because tbh I don't check DLsite often.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ButtNumz
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote