Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
Who's translating this game? Sorry I just saw this thread.
The person who made the game said they would be releasing an English version if the Japanese version did well. As far as I know, no one is fan translating this game atm.

Also, we can't introduce an auto machine translation into the game because the engine the game runs on (Wolf RPG) doesn't support the way the current implementations of these translators function.

So, the wait will be a bit on any of these fronts. If you really can't wait I would look into ztranslate or using your phone to make progress in the game.

drovobupr

Jul 15, 2019
There is currently a crowdfunding by Tokinokogiri to add DLC. There are some interesting stretch goals like a "Date mode"; but that's not until 2 million yen goal is reached. Honestly they'll most likely hit that goal.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Just found this today aswell , is the game finished allready or not , and what is the latest version? Gofile link worked somehow but filemail was dead.

Edit : Golife doesnt work either , broke download after awhile.

Last edited:

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
Could someone please upload a screencap + animated gif gallery of the game on hitomi.la or e-hentai.org, or at least a google drive folder that has the image and gif files? I'd like to be able to view the images on my laptop without having to go through the trouble of blindly playing the game and trying to find a way to translate Japanese characters online...

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Could someone please upload a screencap + animated gif gallery of the game on hitomi.la or e-hentai.org, or at least a google drive folder that has the image and gif files? I'd like to be able to view the images on my laptop without having to go through the trouble of blindly playing the game and trying to find a way to translate Japanese characters online...
v1.07 with full gallery. Enjoy lads.

Look in the thread next time "full" being a keyword for the search thread feature, "gallery" and "save" being another.

Here's another one without the full save that takes less than 3-5 minutes of gameplay, and not needing to understand the langugage:

Full gallery unlock:

Go at 9 A.M., to the ground floor bathroom and click on the toilet paper on the shelf 5 times.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ligmapenas

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
Look in the thread next time "full" being a keyword for the search thread feature, "gallery" and "save" being another.

Here's another one without the full save that takes less than 3-5 minutes of gameplay, and not needing to understand the langugage:
I've tried downloading the file/game, and it doesn't work. It's probably because my pc isn't configured to play foreign software from other countries, which is why I asked if someone could create an image gallery and upload it onto hitomi.la, e-hentai.org, or a google drive folder... I'm grateful that you tried to help me, so thanks Sarojin!

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I've tried downloading the file/game, and it doesn't work. It's probably because my pc isn't configured to play foreign software from other countries, which is why I asked if someone could create an image gallery and upload it onto hitomi.la, e-hentai.org, or a google drive folder... I'm grateful that you tried to help me, so thanks Sarojin!

try that, after you install it, you right click the software (aka the .exe), and click locale emulator, and japanese locale, I think you might need to set it up which should be included on that page.

You may also need to make your zip extractor japanese unicode, the way I do it is I have 7-zip for everything else, and I use bandizip with japanese unicode activated to extract japanese games (non translated)

[Tutorial] How To Run Japanese Games On Windows | F95zone This is also helpful.

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
try that, after you install it, you right click the software (aka the .exe), and click locale emulator, and japanese locale, I think you might need to set it up which should be included on that page.

You may also need to make your zip extractor japanese unicode, the way I do it is I have 7-zip for everything else, and I use bandizip with japanese unicode activated to extract japanese games (non translated)

[Tutorial] How To Run Japanese Games On Windows | F95zone This is also helpful.
Alright, I'll try it out. Thanks! What does it mean to "Extract all files into a SAFE place in your disk"? Should I create a new file folder to move all the files into it in case I want to delete it afterward? Also with the locale emulator, will I be able to uninstall it anytime I want without any complications to my PC? I don't download many Japanese games, so I probably won't use it often...

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Alright, I'll try it out. Thanks! What does it mean to "Extract all files into a SAFE place in your disk"? Should I create a new file folder to move all the files into it in case I want to delete it afterward? Also with the locale emulator, will I be able to uninstall it anytime I want without any complications to my PC? I don't download many Japanese games, so I probably won't use it often...

1. Extract all files into a SAFE place in your disk, because you will NOT be able to move these files after installation.
you can't move them, that's why a safe place.

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
I'm having trouble running the game and get an error message saying "Cannot locate basic info data" so I'm wondering if I did something wrong, so should I delete and re-download the V1.08.rar file? Also I downloaded the Daemon Ultra Tools and Winzip programs but I'm not sure how to proceed from there. Should I install bandizip as well? And if I need to re-download the files, should I unzip the files with Winzip or 7-zip? Can someone please help me/tell me what to do next? I'd really appreciate it! (Sorry to Sarojin, since I couldn't follow your directions to make the game work on my PC. I haven't downloaded any Japanese games before now...)

Last edited:

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Rename the folders with japanese characters to anything else. That's all there is to it.

drovobupr

Jul 15, 2019
Full gallery unlock:

Go at 9 A.M., to the ground floor bathroom and click on the toilet paper on the shelf 5 times.
This method is the easiest. My v1.07 link with full gallery should still be up if that's more your thing.

Link for a guide. Have fun!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote