Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 31, 2018
Can anyone find out how to unlock the new girl's scene? So far, I've worked out the following:
-Visiting her flower shop at 1130 has her recommend you a jasmine plant, with a longer conversation than usual
-Visiting at 1400 has you pick out a jasmine plant while she's distracted by her phone going off over and over. You get a dialogue option here, which doesn't lead to her scene.
I'm assuming you need to do one of these and then meet up with her somewhere later. But I'm trying all over the place to no avail. Does anyone know what to do here?

Reactions: aaldy

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
Will we be getting a new version update for the game so we can try meeting the new Polar Bear girl drawn by Kikunoya sometime soon?

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
can somebody give me the download link kinda confused
There are download links on the first page and on the page right before this one. Not much to be confused about.
v1.09 g-link with full gallery. This new version has bug fixes and a new animation viewer feature. The new feature is used by going into the gallery, clicking a scene and clicking animation. It's pretty much the scene without any of the text. You can control it with mouse-wheel. Enjoy!

SiraDra

Sep 6, 2018
Try the 64 bit version if 32bit doesn't work, usually it tells you but sometimes it doesn't.
When I use the x86 I get this error.

vnreng:WolfRPG: failed

vnreng:WolfRPG2: failed to find target function
When I use x64, I get this one

Textractor: pipe connected

Textractor: architecture mismatch: only Textractor x86 can inject this process
Not sure what to do besides wait honestly, which is probably what I'll be doing. Honestly, I'll be happy to buy this legit if it does get an English release. (Oh and was using 1.09 version of the game)

Pickundos

Oct 2, 2018
Sorry can you say decryptor its for what?It not possible play game without it?
Decryptor is used to get actual data from game files (e.g. Pictures, music). It's absolutely not necessary to use it to play the game. If you want the actual game see this post:
v1.09 g-link with full gallery. This new version has bug fixes and a new animation viewer feature. The new feature is used by going into the gallery, clicking a scene and clicking animation. It's pretty much the scene without any of the text. You can control it with mouse-wheel. Enjoy!

oosuan

Nov 7, 2019
Sorry can you say decryptor its for what?It not possible play game without it?
decryptor is for decrypting the data file within game like photo H-scene BGM etc. because it's encrypted in .wolf format i just use it to rip out raw data so we could enjoy the art or translate thing and it doesn't require it to play the game
I was not being clear my self so i'm sorry

This is the link to download the game to play it

oosuan

Nov 7, 2019
ScreenShot_2022_0113_21_45_25.png
After some trials and error i'm able to translate the game with DeepL translator but i'm not going to translate the game because it's going to be official translation in the future (i think?) and it have a lot of script to translate but if anyone who wanted to translate it you can reply my comment and i will personally contact you and show you how.

edit:Just found and app called Translator++ i'ma try it first and let see

Last edited:
Reactions: ButtNumz
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote