Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pickundos

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 1594523
After some trials and error i'm able to translate the game with DeepL translator but i'm not going to translate the game because it's going to be official translation in the future (i think?) and it have a lot of script to translate but if anyone who wanted to translate it you can reply my comment and i will personally contact you and show you how.

edit:Just found and app called Translator++ i'ma try it first and let see
Hey! Nice to hear that someone else is also struggling with translation haha. How did you manage to translate it tho?

I've tried textractor, which didn't work, and for a long time was using ZTranslate, which created an additional 2GB folder with its screenshots, but for some reason, it has been down lately, probably its server issues because nothing is translated. Also saw Translator++ and tried its current Patreon build (was 3.12.x something like that) but after .exe selection and load of all .wolf assets, it just showed me a template... Would love to hear more about your way to translate!

Also about official translation.. I don't know if it will ever be, no news about it. So I guess it would be better to translate as-is and give people a chance to play it in English.

Reactions: ButtNumz

oosuan

Nov 7, 2019
Hey! Nice to hear that someone else is also struggling with translation haha. How did you manage to translate it tho?

I've tried textractor, which didn't work, and for a long time was using ZTranslate, which created an additional 2GB folder with its screenshots, but for some reason, it has been down lately, probably its server issues because nothing is translated. Also saw Translator++ and tried its current Patreon build (was 3.12.x something like that) but after .exe selection and load of all .wolf assets, it just showed me a template... Would love to hear more about your way to translate!

Also about official translation.. I don't know if it will ever be, no news about it. So I guess it would be better to translate as-is and give people a chance to play it in English.
I directly edited text script file and encoded it back to .wolf but it was tedious work because you have to filter out between quote that character said and command line. Sometime i need to proofread some translation again with DeepL because the translator sometime when post the whole script or between quote it have a different meaning but you can download the raw data file that i post in this comment and edit it with notepad.

You need to change your window's administrative system to Japanese first to be able to view JP text file or it will be unreadable

And i will post v1.10 data file here

Pickundos

Oct 2, 2018

klonoadanteking123

Jan 30, 2020
no i meant that how to get the scene after talking to her someone already post if you went to her at 14.00 you got a choice but there's nothing that trigger her scene

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
I directly edited text script file and encoded it back to .wolf but it was tedious work because you have to filter out between quote that character said and command line. Sometime i need to proofread some translation again with DeepL because the translator sometime when post the whole script or between quote it have a different meaning but you can download the raw data file that i post in this comment and edit it with notepad.

You need to change your window's administrative system to Japanese first to be able to view JP text file or it will be unreadable

And i will post v1.10 data file here
That file has been deleted and cannot be downloaded. Same for the 1.09 one.

Pickundos

Oct 2, 2018
That file has been deleted and cannot be downloaded. Same for the 1.09 one.
I would like to share the files too, but unfortunately, data files are too big for me to serve them on my personal cloud services.
Instead, if you are very interested in decoded game files, you can decode them by yourself! I've attached an archive with two files: the decoder and the script. Just place them in the "Data" folder (where are .wolf files located) and run the script. By the end of the script, you will have new folders with decoded data.

Reactions: ButtNumz

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
I would like to share the files too, but unfortunately, data files are too big for me to serve them on my personal cloud services.
Instead, if you are very interested in decoded game files, you can decode them by yourself! I've attached an archive with two files: the decoder and the script. Just place them in the "Data" folder (where are .wolf files located) and run the script. By the end of the script, you will have new folders with decoded data.
i forgot to change access permission im sorry about that it is changed now
Thank you!

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
View attachment 1594523
After some trials and error i'm able to translate the game with DeepL translator but i'm not going to translate the game because it's going to be official translation in the future (i think?) and it have a lot of script to translate but if anyone who wanted to translate it you can reply my comment and i will personally contact you and show you how.

I'm interested. I don't think the translation will be out this year even, and I've been dying to play this one instead of just seeing the gallery. lol

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
I'm interested. I don't think the translation will be out this year even, and I've been dying to play this one instead of just seeing the gallery. lol
I agree, the only mention ever about an Official English translation was one (1) tweet where the developer said they would do it if they made enough sales. Now, seeing how well it did, we will most likely get one at some point. However, there's no telling how far out that is given that the DLC also got overwhelmingly overfunded and I doubt they'll start a translation until the entirety of the game is out. So if someone wants to do a fan translation, seriously, go for it

Reactions: SiraDra

Freyadono

Jan 30, 2022
View attachment 1594523

I would love to know how!

-.Sei.-

Sep 11, 2020
I've been trying to use Ztranslate with this game for a while, but when I take a screenshot to translate it, it just doesn't work, or maybe I'm doing something wrong?
If anyone knows of a tutorial or something like that, I'd really appreciate it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote