Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
So yeah. This game may never get translated. It got furries and the english fanbase did not want a furry game. They wanted a sequel to Succubus Prison and they got cucked on that twice, making a spinoff involving babies instead. I guarantee you if this was Succubus Prison 2 it would have been translated already, social life be damned.

assfucker5

Apr 13, 2019
so whats the method to get at least basic translation out of this in 1.11? phone and google translate?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
how to get ztranslate to work? it wants a package
no need for a package.
1649361093400.png

View attachment 1425614
have the program screen be side by side with the game,
in game wail playing, hit the screencap key you set up in ztranslate on your keyboard and wait for it to show up & getting auto translated on ztranslate
[might take a wail].

ztranslate is fragile, meaning that you should not scroll down or be doing something else outside the game when the screenshots gets transulated.

oh yah, everytime you're done closing the game+program,
in ztranslate folder, make sure that you delete all the screenshots pics inside this folder, in order to make space.
View attachment 1425632

Last edited:

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
So yeah. This game may never get translated. It got furries and the english fanbase did not want a furry game. They wanted a sequel to Succubus Prison and they got cucked on that twice, making a spinoff involving babies instead. I guarantee you if this was Succubus Prison 2 it would have been translated already, social life be damned.
Which is a damn shame, because while furry stuff isn't my style, snuff (aka Succubus Prison in its entirety) is even more of a turn off for me, and I'm still very interested in the potential for a translation for this myself.

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
It's unfortunate that a translation team hasn't taken interest in the game or gotten commissioned for it AFAIK. All that needs to be done is extract and seperate the dialogue from the code, translate it, and put it back in.

While it would be nice to get one of the machine translators to work with this engine. I think efforts are better spent on maybe trying to amass a fund to commission a translation team that really knows what they're doing.

While we might get an official translation eventually, it's most likely not going to happen before these DLCs get released which won't be for another year at least.

Reactions: lTTMl

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
It literally is. The original text is in plaintext .txt files. The game was made so that it's super easy to translate. No need to use WolfRPG Editor to translate the game, all you need is notepad.
No, it's not that easy. All the files in the Data folder are in .wolf format, you'll have to use an extractor first before doing anything else.

Last edited:

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
No, it's not that easy. All the files in the Data folder are in .wolf format, you'll have to use an extractor first before doing anything else.

There's already two replies to this thread of users that did just that. Sadly they also vanished faster than the Dugeon Master of the TV Series after posting, I've no idea why this is taking so long for even an simple MTL. There's been far worse games on much weirder engines that were faster.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
There's already two replies to this thread of users that did just that. Sadly they also vanished faster than the Dugeon Master of the TV Series after posting, I've no idea why this is taking so long for even an simple MTL. There's been far worse games on much weirder engines that were faster.
Maybe because they've done the translation but never wanted to release it for others? Also if you find it so easy why not do it yourself? Spend around two to three days of your free time to translate strings of text without touching scripts that crash the game for ungrateful us. Show what you can do.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2018
"A simple MTL" is not so simple as you might think with this game.
Why don't one of you insisting that this game would be easy to translate try and actually look at the .txt files?
It's not just the dialogue/text in those documents. There's scripts in them too; and many of these scripts have actual text as part of them. A machine translator would definitely get confused and translate those-- breaking the game.
Plus, this game has a metric fuck-load of text to translate.

Reactions: canibusted

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
For anyone interested - mtool works on this game (although it gave me bunch of errors at the start. Probably coz win 7), so if you are ok with messy MTL feel free to use it. I was hoping for proper translation but seems like I'll have to settle for this.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Maybe because they've done the translation but never wanted to release it for others? Also if you find it so easy why not do it yourself? Spend around two to three days of your free time to translate strings of text without touching scripts that crash the game for ungrateful us. Show what you can do.
If you had read the thread you would've seen that I had accepted the offer one of them made to teach how it's possible to do it. I'm more than up for it if someone at least give me a starting point. Which is their word that it's possible in the first place, not mine. Your passive-agressive reply is directed at the wrong person.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Small guide for all those want to play in English with MTool.

1. Download , at the very bottom you should see a Mega link. Download the zip, put and extract the MTool where you want it.
2. Launch the Tool which is in the file.
3. Drag and drop (e.g. Game.exe) into the MTool window or click to select the game executable.
4. Install & Go.

Update.

1. On the click on "Download Update Patch (Download when you need to update [not full update])", a .bin file will be downloaded.
2. On the MTool window, at the top of the app you should see 'New version available' click on the right, select the .bin file you have downloaded. The update is done!

Play without Lag.
In the middle, you can see that it is Recommended to put the Unifront, install it and click on the Change Font, I advise you to put the 'Unifont Smooth', Size '8' and Script on 'Western'.
MTool can use a lot of your CPU, to lower this a little, check in Misc that 'Parallax Intensity' is set at a minimum and that 'Performance Mode' remains checked.

Have fun! :cool:

If you want more help, the creator also makes

EDIT: Apparently some people are having trouble getting MTool to work with the game. Please be specific about your problem and report it Here. (This is the thread of the Creator of MTool, thank him and support him!)

Last edited:

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Small guide for all those want to play in English with MTool.

1. Download , at the very bottom you should see a Mega link. Download the zip, put and extract the MTool where you want it.
2. Launch the Tool which is in the file.
3. Drag and drop (e.g. Game.exe) into the MTool window or click to select the game executable.
4. Install & Go.

Update.

1. On the click on "Download Update Patch (Download when you need to update [not full update])", a .bin file will be downloaded.
2. On the MTool window, at the top of the app you should see 'New version available' click on the right, select the .bin file you have downloaded. The update is done!

Play without Lag.
In the middle, you can see that it is Recommended to put the Unifront, install it and click on the Change Font, I advise you to put the 'Unifont Smooth', Size '8' and Script on 'Western'.
MTool can use a lot of your CPU, to lower this a little, check in Misc that 'Parallax Intensity' is set at a minimum and that 'Performance Mode' remains checked.

Have fun! :cool:

If you want more help, the creator also makes tutorials
All I ever wanted! Thank you! lol

1650458765214.png

Reactions: lTTMl
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote