Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hyperfreak666

Sep 28, 2019
Small guide for all those want to play in English with MTool.

1. Download , at the very bottom you should see a Mega link. Download the zip, put and extract the MTool where you want it.
2. Launch the Tool which is in the file.
3. Drag and drop (e.g. Game.exe) into the MTool window or click to select the game executable.
4. Install & Go.

Update.

1. On the click on "Download Update Patch (Download when you need to update [not full update])", a .bin file will be downloaded.
2. On the MTool window, at the top of the app you should see 'New version available' click on the right, select the .bin file you have downloaded. The update is done!

Play without Lag.
In the middle, you can see that it is Recommended to put the Unifront, install it and click on the Change Font, I advise you to put the 'Unifont Smooth', Size '8' and Script on 'Western'.
MTool can use a lot of your CPU, to lower this a little, check in Misc that 'Parallax Intensity' is set at a minimum and that 'Performance Mode' remains checked.

Have fun! :cool:

If you want more help, the creator also makes tutorials
i keep getting a no running state error everytime it try ?

Aug 2, 2019
Small guide for all those want to play in English with MTool.

1. Download , at the very bottom you should see a Mega link. Download the zip, put and extract the MTool where you want it.
2. Launch the Tool which is in the file.
3. Drag and drop (e.g. Game.exe) into the MTool window or click to select the game executable.
4. Install & Go.

Update.

1. On the click on "Download Update Patch (Download when you need to update [not full update])", a .bin file will be downloaded.
2. On the MTool window, at the top of the app you should see 'New version available' click on the right, select the .bin file you have downloaded. The update is done!

Play without Lag.
In the middle, you can see that it is Recommended to put the Unifront, install it and click on the Change Font, I advise you to put the 'Unifont Smooth', Size '8' and Script on 'Western'.
MTool can use a lot of your CPU, to lower this a little, check in Misc that 'Parallax Intensity' is set at a minimum and that 'Performance Mode' remains checked.

Have fun! :cool:

If you want more help, the creator also makes tutorials
Downloaded the tool and it doesn't work on this game for some reason. Tested it with other games and they worked with no problems.
Installing or just running MTool with the game.exe only creates two files instead of the usual multiple ones with the "StartWithTool" bat file. No idea what causes this, since it seems to work for other people in here. Maybe it's related to the latest MTool patch that came out today?

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
i keep getting a no running state error everytime it try ?
Where is the error exactly? In the game? MTool?
Downloaded the tool and it doesn't work on this game for some reason. Tested it with other games and they worked with no problems.
Installing or just running MTool with the game.exe only creates two files instead of the usual multiple ones with the "StartWithTool" bat file. No idea what causes this, since it seems to work for other people in here. Maybe it's related to the latest MTool patch that came out today?
I don't see where is the problem... I tested with the last update and everything works fine, if you don't have Windows 10 or 11 it could be from there.

Aug 2, 2019
Where is the error exactly? In the game? MTool?

I don't see where is the problem... I tested with the last update and everything works fine, if you don't have Windows 10 or 11 it could be from there.
I use Windows 10. Strangely enough, when I drag the game.exe into MTool I get this pop up at the bottom left. Not sure if this message pops up regardless of your OS or not though.
I also tested it with the Demo from DLsite to make sure my files aren't messed up but that didn't work either. Pretty strange. Cool tool regardless. Shame I can't get it to work with this game
1650482890778.png

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I use Windows 10. Strangely enough, when I drag the game.exe into MTool I get this pop up at the bottom left. Not sure if this message pops up regardless of your OS or not though.
I also tested it with the Demo from DLsite to make sure my files aren't messed up but that didn't work either. Pretty strange. Cool tool regardless. Shame I can't get it to work with this game
View attachment 1767726
No, I have also this message. Stupid question but I have to ask it, does the game run fine without MTool?

Aug 2, 2019
No, I have also this message. Stupid question but I have to ask it, does the game run fine without MTool?
Not a stupid question at all. The game runs fine though, never had any issues with it or anything similar.
Gonna try a few different things, maybe I can get it to work

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Society of Bruh, It's going to be difficult, WolfRPG does not work with much thing, I myself tried a lot of things with Textractor before going to MTool.

You told me that you had tested with the demo and it was the same, so the problem is that MTool & WolfRPG does not like your pc, unfortunately there is not much to do, you should contact the creator of MTool to report the problem.

Last edited:

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
Is it normal for the MTool to cause the translated text to go outside of the box? Just wondering if I did something wrong

gstomper12

Mar 14, 2019
yeah I'm also having this problem, might have to go back to holding my phone up to the screen with a translator app.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Phoenix1273, When I say 'touched' I mean modify, if you have simply opened this file with Internet it shouldn't create a problem. But if you have a problem with it, delete it and redo what I wrote from Play without Lag.

Last edited:

gstomper12

Mar 14, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to get past the "The Wolf RPG implementation is ustable" error or am i just one of the unlucky few.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote