Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
I've been trying to use Ztranslate with this game for a while, but when I take a screenshot to translate it, it just doesn't work, or maybe I'm doing something wrong?
If anyone knows of a tutorial or something like that, I'd really appreciate it
I've managed to get it to work through a majority of the game, the general rule I have is put it on fast and set the language to only detect Jp. If the command window it opens fills with garbage and you had it on fast then you need to throw that text into some image translator online. Generally it seems to be certain backgrounds that make it freak out, but fast mode does lessen the amount of times it happens, though maybe increases the programs chance to crash.
Hope this helps

TommyTurner2022

Feb 5, 2022
I was able to decrypt View attachment 01.txt all the .wolf files, and have been trying to translate it the best I can with various phrase sites and Google translate, but all the game code is in Japanese, and I don't know how to code in general. Does anyone want the files to give it a go at translating the code itself? Because a lot of the text outside of dialog is tied to the code itself.

Reactions: ButtNumz and Haoss

TommyTurner2022

Feb 5, 2022
So, I was able to unpack/decrypt the .wolf files by using WolfDec, and use WRPGEditor to view said unpacked files. If you copy and paste the highlighted files into the game directory and run the editor, you'll be able to access and change all the files of said game from there. However, all the additions added to the CommonEvents folder is in Japanese. Even when I open said files in the English version of the Editor, the code itself was obviously coded in Japanese. So, I've hit a wall. If anyone else is up for recoding to 100% translate, feel free to use this method for yourself. I was manually translating all the file one by one into a new game file in a seperate folder, but realized that unless I know how to translate the code strings into english, most of the menu and other text will be in Japanese since the dialog files are seperate.

TommyTurner2022

Feb 5, 2022
I'm also new to both the translation/ coding process, and to this forum. So if any of my previous posts were done incorrectly, please let me know. I want to make sure I'm following the rules and what not.

Reactions: ButtNumz and Haoss

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
I was able to decrypt View attachment 1635254 all the .wolf files, and have been trying to translate it the best I can with various phrase sites and Google translate, but all the game code is in Japanese, and I don't know how to code in general. Does anyone want the files to give it a go at translating the code itself? Because a lot of the text outside of dialog is tied to the code itself.
That would mean just some choices or menu options still being in japanese, wouldn't it? If all the dialogue can be translated, that's already a huge help over having to ztranslate every page.

Reactions: ButtNumz
Dec 2, 2018
So, I was able to unpack/decrypt the .wolf files by using WolfDec, and use WRPGEditor to view said unpacked files. If you copy and paste the highlighted files into the game directory and run the editor, you'll be able to access and change all the files of said game from there. However, all the additions added to the CommonEvents folder is in Japanese. Even when I open said files in the English version of the Editor, the code itself was obviously coded in Japanese. So, I've hit a wall. If anyone else is up for recoding to 100% translate, feel free to use this method for yourself. I was manually translating all the file one by one into a new game file in a seperate folder, but realized that unless I know how to translate the code strings into english, most of the menu and other text will be in Japanese since the dialog files are seperate.
In most cases you should leave the code untranslated to avoid screwing it up; and with the code being unseen, it isn't an issue. You just want what the code is spitting out for the player to view translated.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
how to download
if you mean downloading the game taking a look at OP might help.

Also for anyone reading this and you want to play it in english, theres an auto translate tool somewhere (cant remember where but it was posted on this site at some point) and it can auto translate wolf rpg games though its still being worked on and needs some tweaking to fix some things (and it can translate rpgm aswell) for you, it doesnt mess with any of the game files (i think). It will give you poetry english from google but at least you can read the dialogue and text kind of?

ANGRI

Mar 22, 2019
if you mean downloading the game taking a look at OP might help.

Also for anyone reading this and you want to play it in english, theres an auto translate tool somewhere (cant remember where but it was posted on this site at some point) and it can auto translate wolf rpg games though its still being worked on and needs some tweaking to fix some things (and it can translate rpgm aswell) for you, it doesnt mess with any of the game files (i think). It will give you poetry english from google but at least you can read the dialogue and text kind of?
Yo, can you please find it? I'm not familiar with the site and highly doubt that i would ever find it

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Game is hella god works but the Wolf program itself is pain in the ass. It seems this game need to wait another 3 years for Official Translation or it will never be translate

PPass2020

Jan 7, 2022
V1.11 Raw + 100% save ------->Enjoy.

For some reason when I use this version the game auto-skips gallery scenes-- I don't get the normal option to watch them. I wanted to play through the game and see which ones I came across naturally; any way to restore the option to watch them?
I tried toggling the two on/off toggles at the bottom of the first menu in the options screen since Ztranslate made them look relevant, but it didn't do anything. See the attached photos for specifics.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote