Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
Do you think there'll be more content and images in the future? There's just not a lot in the was of images for the other characters beside the protagonists family members. And I'd like to see more images about romance with all the female characters in the game. Or is the released game already complete?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Do you think there'll be more content and images in the future? There's just not a lot in the was of images for the other characters beside the protagonists family members. And I'd like to see more images about romance with all the female characters in the game. Or is the released game already complete?

Yes, apparently dlc is planned:

Here's the tweet for the potential English version, additionally someone (Dangan I think) said there might be DLC, which is unsurprising

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
Yes, apparently dlc is planned:
Cool, thanks! Looking forward to the DLC! Just a 1 more question, will the future version of the game + DLC be added to this site as a downloadable program when it gets released? Should we delete the older version of the game at that time? And from what I understand, to get the English version the amount of people who buy this game has to reach a specific number right? What do you think the odds are of getting an English version of the game?

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Cool, thanks! Looking forward to the DLC! Just a 1 more question, will the future version of the game + DLC be added to this site as a downloadable program when it gets released? Should we delete the older version of the game at that time? And from what I understand, to get the English version the amount of people who buy this game has to reach a specific number right? What do you think the odds are of getting an English version of the game?
As usual, Game and DLC will be added to this site if someone managed to get the game (buying it or pirating it from other site, like Sukebei.) Link to older versions will be still here, in this thread, but the mainpage will always link to the most recent version, except when older version are more stable.

As for now, the English version is practically guaranteed with how the current sales number grows (if you go to the DLsite page, it's consistently placing 1/2nd place for few weeks already, averaging at 5th spot for most purchased game on the last 30 days, with 4.84/5 rating and 6.7k sales), and with DLC it's gonna go even higher.

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
There is currently a crowdfunding by Tokinokogiri to add DLC. There are some interesting stretch goals like a "Date mode"; but that's not until 2 million yen goal is reached. Honestly they'll most likely hit that goal.
It'll probably fail, because they messed up with the tier rewards. Not enough slots for the higher reward tiers, as they were all taken pretty quickly, and the rest of the money will now need to be raised with the rewardless 500 JPY donations. They're still missing 333,000 JPY (666 x 500 JPY) to reach the goal, so it doesn't look too good.

drovobupr

Jul 15, 2019
It'll probably fail, because they messed up with the tier rewards. Not enough slots for the higher reward tiers, as they were all taken pretty quickly, and the rest of the money will now need to be raised with the rewardless 500 JPY donations. They're still missing 333,000 JPY (666 x 500 JPY) to reach the goal, so it doesn't look too good.
I do agree with you that the 500 yen for an illustration (it is mentioned that illustrations will be give at that tier) will most likely not be enough.

drovobupr

Jul 15, 2019
v1.09 g-link with full gallery. This new version has bug fixes and a new animation viewer feature. The new feature is used by going into the gallery, clicking a scene and clicking animation. It's pretty much the scene without any of the text. You can control it with mouse-wheel. Enjoy!

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Hi i am looking for full gallery animation collection if anyone have or can make it that would be cool

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
View attachment 1425614
have the program screen be side by side with the game,
in game wail playing, hit the screencap key you set up in ztranslate on your keyboard and wait for it to show up & getting auto translated on ztranslate
[might take a wail].

ztranslate is fragile, meaning that you should not scroll down or be doing something else outside the game when the screenshots gets transulated.

oh yah, everytime you're done closing the game+program,
in ztranslate folder, make sure that you delete all the screenshots pics inside this folder, in order to make space.
View attachment 1425632
Do the screenshots take a lot of space or nah? I really want to play it and your way it's the only solution by now.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Do the screenshots take a lot of space or nah? I really want to play it and your way it's the only solution by now.

i don't know,
"the sims 3" also created insane amount of worthless dumb files that eats up space.

i don't like things paling up for no reason,
if left undeleted, your PC will probably slow-down over time,
better play it safe & delete them every-time you're done with the game (the game has allot of texts).

Last edited:
Reactions: yercat

Hellwaiken

Nov 30, 2018
Managed to hook text with textractor here code HS932#-C@D3F40:Game.exe
This code helped me with other wolf games too, but there trash sometimes. I replaced it with spaces

Last edited:

SiraDra

Sep 6, 2018
Managed to hook text with textractor here code HS932#-C@D3F40:Game.exe
This code helped me with other wolf games too, but there trash sometimes. I replaced it with spaces
Not sure how to get this working. When I tried the program with 1.09, it said it couldn't attach to it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote