Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

klip

Dec 18, 2018
So can anyone provide a guide on how to get all the mom and sister scenes? it was a bit confusing in the beta versions as is because they only triggered at specific times and you had to fast forward time to specific points. The other girls were easy because you just had to show up to whatever area (pool, church, mall, etc) they were at and time did not matter (as long as the area was open of course) oh and thanks for sharing!

drovobupr

Jul 15, 2019
Anyone else having issues with sound? I'm not getting any sound on the official release but I can get sound on any of the pre-release versions.

Edit: I managed to fix the issue.

Last edited:

aaldy

Apr 13, 2018
So apparently there's an auto-update feature in the main menu. Knowing that some of us didn't buy it directly from DLSite, can we still update it from the main menu?

P. S. 9.am, toilet first floor, click the toilet paper 5 times, there's a good secret in the gallery

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
Just tried to use DxDecode to extract the text files for the game to attempt to make a simple MTL version but the program keeps crashing when attempting to decode the subevent.wolf, tatie.wolf and text_script.wolf (using StarKrug bat file), tried changing my locale to japanese and english but still doesn't work. Anyone know a fix?

drovobupr

Jul 15, 2019
So can anyone provide a guide on how to get all the mom and sister scenes? it was a bit confusing in the beta versions as is because they only triggered at specific times and you had to fast forward time to specific points. The other girls were easy because you just had to show up to whatever area (pool, church, mall, etc) they were at and time did not matter (as long as the area was open of course) oh and thanks for sharing!
Here's a guide from the author of the game. If you use chrome just have it translate to English.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Here's a guide from the author of the game. If you use chrome just have it translate to English.

Sad, apparently on the guest characters there's only 1-2 scenes for each

Wanted more from certain artists, but i guess it was that...

"Guests artists" scenes

drovobupr

Jul 15, 2019
Sad, apparently on the guest characters there's only 1-2 scenes for each

Wanted more from certain artists, but i guess it was that...

"Guests artists" scenes
Would have been nice to see more scenes from the guests, agreed. I think there was some talk about possibly adding more scenes but I think it'll depend on sales.

JayZee123

Jun 16, 2017
This is a Japanese guide on the game, use google translate, it tells you how to reach a 100 score run, and also gives a schedule on every girl's location and the such.

Reactions: ButtNumz

klip

Dec 18, 2018
Thanks for the guide link!
Has anyone found ANY software what so ever that can hook to the game to translate? idc how shoddy the translation is, having to use a phone to translate is so slow. I wish textractor still worked

PsychoticaYT

Dec 5, 2019
Has anyone found ANY software what so ever that can hook to the game to translate? idc how shoddy the translation is, having to use a phone to translate is so slow. I wish textractor still worked
I found a decent one that actually got me through the entirety of the game in one go.
Try ztranslate client, its an application that screenshots the part on the game that you're at and translates it on the spot. There's also an auto capture so whenever you go to a new screen with new text it automatically translates it within the program.

StarKrug

Jun 12, 2018
I had started using translate++ some time ago as its built to translate games like wolf rpgs. Other than starting a new job and classes and life overall, if you go slow at it, and be careful to avoid changing actual code vs text, it might work.
Make sure to finish translating one file at a time, then run the game to see if it starts and runs. It's kinda trial and error from what I saw. Cheers.

StarKrug

Jun 12, 2018
Just tried to use DxDecode to extract the text files for the game to attempt to make a simple MTL version but the program keeps crashing when attempting to decode the subevent.wolf, tatie.wolf and text_script.wolf (using StarKrug bat file), tried changing my locale to japanese and english but still doesn't work. Anyone know a fix?
Have screenshots or any error message when you crash? Odd that it's only happening for a few files for you.

zororichao

Sep 6, 2021
Hello, I have a question on trying to play this game.

I extracted the files while in Japan region setting and getting a "read error" when I launch the game.

I changed a folder from being a long Japanese letters to "Data" and was able to launch the game but when i clicked on New Game the game crashes, any way around this problem?

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
So anyone knows what's the role of the fox seer in the game?
You get orbs from successfully resisting temptation events/finishing the game, and occassionally chicks are able to collected/earned under specific conditions.

These can be used to basically buy a gacha roll with her, potentially getting a hint on how to get a certain scene, or getting some BGM. At least, that's all I've gotten from her.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote