Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

klip

Dec 18, 2018
Got our release date set for next week, the 13th!
What exactly will this release version even have that's different than the current latest version? or is this just a formality of "oh hey here, it's the official release 1.0 and not beta version"

I honestly was hoping the first actual release would have have English as an option out the gate.

Does anyone know if any translator app works with this? I tried textractor but it cannot work for shit with this WOLF engine or whatever it is. It only translates like the first few words in any sentence then it doesn't translate anything else. Bizarre

Dec 2, 2018
What exactly will this release version even have that's different than the current latest version? or is this just a formality of "oh hey here, it's the official release 1.0 and not beta version"

I honestly was hoping the first actual release would have have English as an option out the gate.

Does anyone know if any translator app works with this? I tried textractor but it cannot work for shit with this WOLF engine or whatever it is. It only translates like the first few words in any sentence then it doesn't translate anything else. Bizarre
It'll be the completed project. So you can actually beat the game and not just be sent back to the main menu once the ingame clock reaches noon or whatever; and all of the unimplemented scenes and features will be included (the mom and sister have multiple scenes that are not in the beta yet).

You very seldom see english as an option for H-games from the get-go. Especially ones that are not maledom.

Decrypt the game and edit the text files by hand to translate the game. Autotranslators aren't going to work unfortunately, since a bunch of lines of code contain Japanese in them. When those get translated it breaks the game.

klip

Dec 18, 2018
Also idk if they said anything, but are they going to continue adding more scenes after the release? pretty much all the girls end on "let's meet again" situations and I'm pretty sure Rai thinks the protag is his B/F now. Also the cliffhanger during Yukino's scene. All feels like they're going to continue adding more scenes to girls besides the mom/sis that have multiple?

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Also idk if they said anything, but are they going to continue adding more scenes after the release? pretty much all the girls end on "let's meet again" situations and I'm pretty sure Rai thinks the protag is his B/F now. Also the cliffhanger during Yukino's scene. All feels like they're going to continue adding more scenes to girls besides the mom/sis that have multiple?
Basic HCG 30 or more planned
More than 40 H scenes planned (with animation by moho)
- From the DLSITE page

In total there's 12 "extra characters" in the game, we know that the sister and mom will be the main focus and will recieve more CG's than the others... Looking at the scene counter it's probably 2-3 scenes per extra character.... While sister and mother will probably receive 10-5

klip

Dec 18, 2018
- From the DLSITE page

In total there's 12 "extra characters" in the game, we know that the sister and mom will be the main focus and will recieve more CG's than the others... Looking at the scene counter it's probably 2-3 scenes per extra character.... While sister and mother will probably receive 10-5
Nice.

aaldy

Apr 13, 2018
Don't know whether this is good news or not, but according to their twitter English translation will be considered if the initial sales are successful enough

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Don't know whether this is good news or not, but according to their twitter English translation will be considered if the initial sales are successful enough
Ouch, that feels kinda double edge sword..

Kinda reminds me of some steam games that are well known H-games BUT they never released a +18 patch because it was "too expensive" to translate..

Therefore it did poorly in sales on steam because everyone was expecting it to have H

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Bullshit. Anyone who buys a game in japanese is expected to know japanese. How is that any good gauge for interest in a translation to english? It isn't, it's actually hot air meant to get money from people who wouldn't buy a game they can't read. Hell, this thread has people offering to unpack and translate the game, "if initial sales are successful" my ass. It ain't happening from them but they still want your purchase, that's what it means.

Reactions: dober3535

aaldy

Apr 13, 2018

Here's the tweet for the potential English version, additionally someone (Dangan I think) said there might be DLC, which is unsurprising

Mukubird

Oct 28, 2020
Some kind anon provided a download link for the game:

Haven't checked it out fully but there's a lot of scenes for Madoka and Ann in the album compared to the demo/alpha builds so I think it's the full game.

Last edited:

aaldy

Apr 13, 2018
Some kind anon provided a download link for the game:

Haven't checked it out fully but there's a lot of scenes for Madoka and Ann in the album compared to the demo/alpha builds so I think it's the full game.
Thank you kind anon

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I posted earlier that I was going to purchase the game and upload it, but F95 site was giving me SSL errors throughout the night and I was only now able to post the link for the full-game.
Can you please say the link that was posted above ypurs
what difference between your link and this or its the same

drovobupr

Jul 15, 2019
Can you please say the link that was posted above ypurs
what difference between your link and this or its the same
I haven't checked the link above. I'd assume it was the same. But I don't like to not follow through with a promise made.

Reactions: Scrauser
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote