Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Looked at the characters and i'm fine with most of the cast

Although there's one or more that i'm not into because design or something...

Has there been confirmation on how many scenes will be for each character?

Dec 2, 2018
Oh hell yeah, can't wait to see what the plot is about, although with the designs and animations it's already golden LOL
The plot can be summarized as "local man (or should I say dog?) tries to study for his exam tomorrow but every woman in the vicinity wants his virginity."
Our protagonist is just trying to study and stay loyal to the girl he has a crush on, but that's pretty hard when everyone wants you even harder and inside them.

SBF1

Aug 26, 2021
I gotchu lads. Here's the link for 0.13. New updates usually drop on the 20th every month. If there's one in on the 20th this month I can provide a link for that as well.

Rename the folder from the zip or set your non-unicode language to Japanese (way easier to just rename the folder).
I think the download on the website got updated, so is this the most recent version? In the comments on the site post, a couple people mentioned you can't get Whibbet's scene regardless of winning or losing the minigame, and the current link you've got has the same problem.

drovobupr

Jul 15, 2019
I think the download on the website got updated, so is this the most recent version? In the comments on the site post, a couple people mentioned you can't get Whibbet's scene regardless of winning or losing the minigame, and the current link you've got has the same problem.
It is the most recent update. I haven't seen any new updates for the game other than that it's going to be released in mid-September. I was also able to get the Whibbet scene with no issue.

Reactions: SBF1

SBF1

Aug 26, 2021
It is the most recent update. I haven't seen any new updates for the game other than that it's going to be released in mid-September. I was also able to get the Whibbet scene with no issue.
Huh... weird. I guess I'll just have to keep trying and see how it goes. Maybe I just need to read the instructions more closely or something, because I had a similar issue with Cha-ko

...it's kinda funny, but the fact that Whibbet talks in a lot of katakana and bits of English is really cute to me for some reason. I almost want to use her scenes to get some reading practice in, so I don't get rusty lol

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2018
With the game originally slated for an August release but delayed to September, Whibbet's update was the last planned update to the alpha build. In the post with her build release, it was stated that there were no plans to release an additional alpha build in the time between original and postponed release dates as it was only a month.

SBF1

Aug 26, 2021
With the game originally slated for an August release but delayed to September, Whibbet's update was the last planned update to the alpha build. In the post with her build release, it was stated that there were no plans to release an additional alpha build in the time between original and postponed release dates as it was only a month.
Oh, I didn't mean like that! In the comments of the v.13 post, a couple people reported a bug and it sounds like tokino updated the download link itself. Whether I win or lose the pick-the-right-kana minigame, I keep getting the scene where she's like "oh okay" and I get booted out of the pool, so I think I've been having the same problem.

EDIT: Well, I solved it! I ended up deleting the folder and copying a fresh one from the RAR, and that made it work. I guess something bugged out while I was playing it or something?

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2018
Oh, I didn't mean like that! In the comments of the v.13 post, a couple people reported a bug and it sounds like tokino updated the download link itself. Whether I win or lose the pick-the-right-kana minigame, I keep getting the scene where she's like "oh okay" and I get booted out of the pool, so I think I've been having the same problem.

EDIT: Well, I solved it! I ended up deleting the folder and copying a fresh one from the RAR, and that made it work. I guess something bugged out while I was playing it or something?
The game has pretty code, but not the best code.
Most of the time scenes work, but I've noticed that sometimes they don't even trigger the minigame, or that losing it would still skip over the scene-- which sounds like your issue.
The most common bug I've run into is certain events just skipping all the way to the end of the alpha's time limit...

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Looking at the preview movie, there "other" characters got shown and they look fine.

ALTHOUGH i still wonder how many CG's will get each extra character, we know that the sister and mother will have a good batch since they are the "main" ones in this game

Also hoping you don't have to save each time since each failure is a gameover(?)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote