Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

imaxos

Jun 21, 2021
Interesting, you don't see full on furry content much in japanese erotica.(from the very limited amount I have seen)
Furry art is not very popular in japan, but believe me, there's a LOT of japanese furry erotica (mostly doujins), albeit only a fraction of it is translated. What also happens is that some westerns sites like nhentai don't upload much furry stuff overall. However, you can always check e-hentai or exhentai to see the amount of furry doujins they have. (Or search furry in pixiv).
Also, is good to note that all the artists in this game are well-known japanese furry artists.

aaldy

Apr 13, 2018
Furry art is not very popular in japan, but believe me, there's a LOT of japanese furry erotica (mostly doujins), albeit only a fraction of it is translated. What also happens is that some westerns sites like nhentai don't upload much furry stuff overall. However, you can always check e-hentai or exhentai to see the amount of furry doujins they have. (Or search furry in pixiv).
Also, is good to note that all the artists in this game are well-known japanese furry artists.
Especially in this game, the artists are quite big names in Japanese furry erotica, or just kemono in general. Especially Sindoll

imaxos

Jun 21, 2021
Well, it's official: the release date for this game has been moved to September. Dangan confirmed it in their twitter.

Reactions: zeraligator

klip

Dec 18, 2018
Gotta be honest, I recall seeing the sindoll dog girl back when the game first started being talked about. Hyped that it's finally happening. Lookin forward to 0.13!

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
+1, this looks to good to not get a translation. I'd be okay with edited MTL, even, as long as we can get the gist of what's going on and how to play, really.

imaxos

Jun 21, 2021

klip

Dec 18, 2018
Guys,

The codes have been cracked.
I repeat, the codes have been cracked.
We can translate the files now

Shout-outs to steveju76 from the https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-decryptor.16162/page-4 thread for providing the key.

I am attaching the game's text script in case someone wants to try a MTL.
Also posting a sindol's doggirl image I made from some unused sprites in v0.12. God, she's so hot!

View attachment 1349727 View attachment 1349726
Holy shit that image. She's 10/10, really hope someone drops the new update..

aaldy

Apr 13, 2018
Guys,

The codes have been cracked.
I repeat, the codes have been cracked.
We can translate the files now

Shout-outs to steveju76 from the https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-decryptor.16162/page-4 thread for providing the key.

I am attaching the game's text script in case someone wants to try a MTL.
Also posting a sindol's doggirl image I made from some unused sprites in v0.12. God, she's so hot!

View attachment 1349727 View attachment 1349726
oh God it's finally happening

Mar 19, 2018
holy shit there's actually like a working decryption tool??? i had honestly given up on this game getting a translation, which was disappointing as hell 'cause this is one of the only furry things out there where i'm like "wow this is actually really good"

i applaud the people who found/figured out this stuff, metaphorical horny hats off to you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote