Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aaldy

Apr 13, 2018
So how can I buy this one to access the alpha, the webpage doesn't seem clear on that.
you should be able to access the alpha by following their Ci-en webpage and purchasing the current 300 or 500 yen plan. Also, be on a lookout for the 0.12a version, since they already showed quite a lot of new content like a mini game ( I think?) and new art from ohakotome.

MilkMuffin

Sep 18, 2017
Is the dog girl from the pool available in the 0.8 version that you can download from the thread? I can't seem to figure out how to access it

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Has anyone gotten Textractor or any other hooking program to work properly with this? In my attempts Textractor only extracts fragments of sentences and not the full thing for whatever reason.

aaldy

Apr 13, 2018
Is the dog girl from the pool available in the 0.8 version that you can download from the thread? I can't seem to figure out how to access it
come to think of it, I haven't found the scenes for the dog girl made by Sindoll, I'll try to fiddle around in 0.8

Mar 19, 2018
nope no pool dog girl in the build
damn, she was the only one i was actually all that interested in. that's a shame. the game's animations are all really nice, and even though i don't normally care for furry stuff, this actually has made me go "hey that's pretty good". guess i'll just have to hope she shows up in a build soon enough lol

endness

Mar 15, 2018
+1 Wow, why have I not seen something like this sooner, how strange. Now looking at it further, wow pretty excited to see this completed now. The animation quality is incredible, at least I think it is from an artist's point of view.

Last edited:

Golgom

Jan 14, 2019
+1.

this NEEDS a translation, it's very text heavy and the only thing I can understand without one is the minigames.

Dec 2, 2018
I hate to be that guy, because I would like to see this happen too-- but a translation is pretty unlikely for some time without aid from the devs or a new translation tool/update to existing ones. The game is made with the latest version of WOLF RPG Editor, which utilizes a new form of encryption. There isn't any programs out yet that can decrypt the games files as a result.

imaxos

Jun 21, 2021
I hate to be that guy, because I would like to see this happen too-- but a translation is pretty unlikely for some time without aid from the devs or a new translation tool/update to existing ones. The game is made with the latest version of WOLF RPG Editor, which utilizes a new form of encryption. There isn't any programs out yet that can decrypt the games files as a result.
You are right. However, we still can do something in the meantime. For starters, someone with a GitHub account could add a issue in the wolfdec github saying that the program doesn't work with the latest .wolf files. It's not guaranteed that the dev would see it and act, but it's something.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Interesting, you don't see full on furry content much in japanese erotica.(from the very limited amount I have seen)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote