Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Maybe there is some update announce or what?

botetoby

May 2, 2021
Maybe there is some update announce or what?
Looks like they released a trial version on dlsite for anyone to download.
Not sure if it's any different from the version they've been sharing with supporters.

I'd love for there to be a translation for this game someday. +1

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Not sure if it's any different from the version they've been sharing with supporters.

Somebody know if in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?Really gonna be great if we can make real furry family and making baby with furry girls)

aaldy

Apr 13, 2018

Trial version only consists of 6 animations (3 sister, 2 mom?, and bunny), meanwhile the current supporter version has a lot more of animations

aaldy

Apr 13, 2018
Somebody know if in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?Really gonna be great if we can make real furry family and making baby with furry girls)
Unfortunately, I don't think they have pregnancy here, knowing well, the game is just about shotacon. You can try to DM the developer through Twitter tho about this.

Looks good. Can't wait for a translation.
Translation is not planned according to them... yet.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Wait these guys made succubus prison, wtf is this furry shit, i will still play it but wtf
They're also the developer that made the succubus loli elementary school teacher game that had a handful of furry content in it. Now they've got some of the biggest and arguably the best kemono/japanese furry artists in the mix. These guys are sprinting out the gate with the artist lineup that they have. Hopefully they don't run into issues like they had with that loli succubus game where I think at least one artist just did literally nothing so there was no content for that character and a few other characters were lacking content for a while probably due to communication and commitment issues.

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
Seen this game floating about for a bit and now that there's a thread for translation I'm interested. +1

frky

May 20, 2021
a program named translator++ seems to work on the 0.01 alpha version but not any of the current versions

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote