usermesum

Oct 19, 2022
anyone play this game on mac?
i can’t play it.
how to install this game?
on page 1 the only explanation for install this game is just extract and play.
but i can’t play it after extract this game.
just a folder when i tried to click game icon there is just said this game is downloaded from internet and when i click open there is nothing happened.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i can’t play it.
just a folder when i tried to click game icon there is just said this game is downloaded from internet and when i click open there is nothing happened.
lookslike it gets blocked (not trusted to run).

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
i can’t play it.
Unverified developer so the program got blocked. Easiest way to run it is to right click the app and select “open”. It then asks do you want to run it (only works if you’ve tried to run it previously).

There is also a notification in the security settings menu of your Mac that the app got blocked, but the previous option is much less hassle.

usermesum

Oct 19, 2022
lookslike it gets blocked (not trusted to run).
Unverified developer so the program got blocked. Easiest way to run it is to right click the app and select “open”. It then asks do you want to run it (only works if you’ve tried to run it previously).

There is also a notification in the security settings menu of your Mac that the app got blocked, but the previous option is much less hassle.
i tried but it won’t work.
i think the problem is not with permission, because i installed other game from unverified and change permission but on this game there is nothing to change permission.
it just like it game just can’t open.

i trying to show package content and copying file from folder mac osx on zip file from download but it won’t work too.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
as of ch10 no.
With whom unavoidable FF (which girls/girls) exactly, you don't remember?, So I could just ditch them right from the start

Bought it on steam last week
Probably should have checked tags here before buying)) but it is what it is)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With whom unavoidable FF (which girls/girls) exactly, you don't remember?, So I could just ditch them right from the start
blonde princess, queen and maybe with youngest princess too. luck with ditching them especially youngest princess.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023

Bought it on steam last week
Probably should have checked tags here before buying)) but it is what it is)
Aelinia and kaylan. You have to reject both of them. If you accept even one of them you'll be forced to see them fuck and later join them.

I don't remember any other forced lesbian scenes.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
i can’t play it.
Played it on MAC, no issues with it.

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
Since we are talking about character models, some while ago i saw aelina one and damn it looks so different and bad in my opinion compared to the original specially the face almost like a different character, and she's like the main character with a lot of focus the dev keep spouting about improvements and what not but it sure as hell seem more like downgrade to me. And since he has spend so much time on this unreal transfer he's gonna keep believing he made the right decision which already seems obvious from his recent patreon post.

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
Since we are talking about character models, some while ago i saw aelina one and damn it looks so different and bad in my opinion compared to the original specially the face almost like a different character, and she's like the main character with a lot of focus the dev keep spouting about improvements and what not but it sure as hell seem more like downgrade to me. And since he has spend so much time on this unreal transfer he's gonna keep believing he made the right decision which already seems obvious from his recent patreon post.
Someone needs to speak up about this to him directly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ITRoy

that above and many before.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes