Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I like Aelina quite a lot, but she is power hungry as fuck, in my mind she would bring problems in the form of trying to take MCs authority or (mis)using her position as Queen to take serious decisions without consulting MC first. I dont see her being happy only with her role as Queen, she wants to rule (as the main ruler) and she wants power... aaand she has a short temper. You said she backs down if MC stands his ground, but theres the possibility of her doing this to not put in danger the chance of being chosen as Queen...once she gets what she wants, she can change.
You raise some good points. I like strong women who respect boundaries. With Aelina, there is a danger she may stab you in the back when she is Queen to take over. I think she will be content as an involved Queen. If you don't make her queen she is likely to be bitter and even more dangerous. She would never stop plotting. If she starts going too far as queen she could always have an accident ;)

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
You raise some good points. I like strong women who respect boundaries. With Aelina, there is a danger she may stab you in the back when she is Queen to take over. I think she will be content as an involved Queen. If you don't make her queen she is likely to be bitter and even more dangerous. She would never stop plotting. If she starts going too far as queen she could always have an accident ;)
For some reason, I'm getting those same vibes from Lydia. (Not to the extent of Aelinia, of course.)

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah, not giving her the Queen position will make her hella upset, even more if the player takes Lydia as Queen.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
For some reason, I'm getting those same vibes from Lydia. (Not to the extent of Aelinia, of course.)
Its like MC did Lydia a favor removing her uncle from a position of influence, because all of that fell on her lap, and she was quite fast on taking advantage of it as she seems to be the one leading the faction now. Before she could only dream of becoming one of his concubines, and now has the chance of becoming Queen..and even if she doenst, depending on player choices shes his wife already...and one of the first ones. No one on her family would oppose her. MC seems to be dealing with a lot of potentialy dangerous women.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
Yeah, I'm not sure what to do about Lydia or what I can do within the context of the game. I just can't manage to trust her. Aelinia is blatant about her intentions, while Aelinia is onside and she will be a huge asset. Lydia I just don't know."

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure what to do about Lydia or what I can do within the context of the game. I just can't manage to trust her. Aelinia is blatant about her intentions, while Aelinia is onside and she will be a huge asset. Lydia I just don't know."
I'm not really sure that Aelinia will be an huge asset, she sure is quite convinced of her own brilliance, i'm not.
Add to that, the only one who knows of her ideas (Lydia) quite blantly states they are bad and she has a similiar high eduction, probably more practical than Aelinias.
Now i'm not blindly trusting Lydia (nor is she even in my harem), but yeah, if Aelinia's ideas are in tune with her more power for women approach i see that not ending well, or if she want to force her ideas, like she wants to force to be queen.

Her temper combined with her alcohol problems aren't making her any more endearing to me.
At the end of the day i would neither trust Aelinia nor Lydia with the throne when the MC is on a campaign.

Reactions: straightguy90

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
She can't stab MC in the back if she becomes the Queen because her entire wellbeing depends on MC at that point. She'll probably try to manipulate MC but no stabby-stabby. If she won't become the Queen then she will plot against MC and gonna use Marius, probably by his sexuality. Remember when she vetted us whether or not we know about it but did not say anything when she noticed we did not know at the time. Same goes for Lydia, no backstabbing if she is the Queen.

Btw, we can pull Henry the eight if everything goes downhill. :LOL:

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Do you wanna be rude? Okay. You are dumb as a rock or a troll. Probably both. Did you even play the game? Did you even read what I said before? Goddess Anna harass you since the beginning, she kiss you in the mouth, makes you caress her body and that is all FORCED and that is way before the decision to come back to the temple or not. That all happens in the first encounter and second encounter with her, it's all unavoidable. You can't avoid. SINCE THE FIRST TIME YOU MEET HER it's like that. I don't think you played the game. She was giving the signs and you have the option to ask for another kiss if you did like the first one that it was FORCED, then if you don't ask for another kiss, the next time they met they start fucking like rabbits. (???) The player makes it clear that doesn't want anything to do to her sexually. How is that different from the other issue you mentioned? You only have one fucking decision in the end of the second encounter, all the things that happens before that decision it's forced. The first and second encounters all forced, with sexual things like kisses and carresing. Why do I have to repeat myself? I said that before, can't you fucking pay attention? Do you even know how to read? Are you blind? Why you even replying to me, did I ever call you? You weren't even part of the discussion. And I never said that I decided to return to the temple, that's something I tried on another save because I was testing all the choice options. Anna is not even in my harem on my game. In the option it clearly asks if you want to return to the temple, it doesn't ask if you want to FUCK her. Before that she even says that she was gonna give you support and advices if you come back to the temple to talk to her. Damn dude, that's the whole point of the game! And when you reject to come back, the game says you won't have luck, divine help, etc, something like that. Are you skipping the whole game and not reading the story? All the other women you clearly have a option to say NO when you come back and meet a character again, but with Anna when you come back they start fucking all of a sudden, no decisions, NOTHING. It's the only character that works like that. Why do I have to keep repeating myself? I already said that! Did I not make myself clear that I don't like arguments and that the discussion was finished? So, like I said, you don't have the option to reject Anna since the beginning and you don't have ANY choice, only one at the end of the second encounter after being forced to have TWO encounters with her and it doesn't specify that it's gonna start a relationship with her. Well, like I said before, I don't like to waste my time with arguments and the discussion was finished and I never was the one who started it anyway, I won't answer anymore like I said to the other person before you so good riddance.
dude, why do you need to be that aggressive ? :D

for other girls, if you say no, you don't always see them again, and you will lose their support and benefits too.

adriesch

May 19, 2019
posted somewhere on thread. search is your friend.
Is it a dev released Android version? Usually when games are tagged mobile the links are official and in the original post aren't they? When I searched originally I found a link but it looked outdated. I'll look again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it a dev released Android version? Usually when games are tagged mobile the links are official and in the original post aren't they? When I searched originally I found a link but it looked outdated. I'll look again.
No, the same with incest patches, some of those are not official but it still has the incest tag.

Plus, most every single Ren'Py game works on mobile, that's why most get the tag.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only if dev does android ports (not all do) and it's leaked alongside win etc versions.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes