D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Perfect, i was about to download this today because i needed to do a playthrough again and it gets a update

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Played this a long time ago - i remember liking the girls equally which is rare in a game but im curious in all the time since i last played (i really should give it another go albeit ive long since lost last save) have we had fun with the queen yet? I see new characters mentioned as love interests but just curious how far weve gotten with her before we move onto new ones.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
read my post above...
11 lewd scenes is not even remotely close to being a blue balls update my friend, a personally disappointing one if your a fan of a particular character and only that one (i was literally just asking about the queen myself) but blueballing? Not even close. Hell 11 lewd scenes is rather commendable in all honesty.

ITRoy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Played this a long time ago - i remember liking the girls equally which is rare in a game but im curious in all the time since i last played (i really should give it another go albeit ive long since lost last save) have we had fun with the queen yet? I see new characters mentioned as love interests but just curious how far weve gotten with her before we move onto new ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

batturo

Sep 19, 2021
did play previous version it was kinda ataegine wibe type of experience HEAVY TEXT many introduction and thats all. yea i dont like it. i rather play adult game or read a real book so

Reactions: Yoshy876

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
To Be A King (v0.6.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.6.1
Mod Version : 0.6.1

Features:

Installation:

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod : Mega

Unofficial Android Port With Mod : Mega

You can also find here:

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
Brandy please update your mod for v.0.7.1!! :cool:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
you right you can read. but i said it already i cant see any"ADULT" story in this NOVEL part yea? and i dont like it, cuz we are in f95 stuff and you know...
anyway its just feedback you can take it or not, i dont care.

edit: oh your not the dev, why you bother ppl for their opinions? u mad?
Uh oh...

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes