cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if rejects princesses and queen then might lose head (literally).

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone know any other similar game in Medieval setting? its fine if it has fantasy too

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
No harem route in that though, if that's your jam (although there are a couple of threesomes).
Though it's also kind of worth noting that you're punished for trying to seduce every woman you meet once you get to the ending, assuming you care about that sort of thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know any other similar game in Medieval setting? its fine if it has fantasy too
ataegina, runaway princess, a knight's tale (no game on that, just big fuckfest), void's calling 1 & 2 but don't actually recommend it atm).

recommendations is best place to ask recommendations.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Ch7-preview5.jpg

Dev Update #50
Let's talk about the good. Steady progress on Chapter 7 with no major issues. As expected, a few small issues here and there, but these have been easy to correct. A few outfits I got ready for Chapter 7 still have issues when you throw in a ton of different poses, but I'm learning more about clothing conversion from previous Genesis generations and a lot more about dforce from those. All-in-all, about 3-4 extra hours total to solve these small issues. My presets continue to save the day, though I'll need to expand before Chapter 8 to plug a few holes. Probably 3-4 days of work there, after Chapter 7's release.

Now, for the bad. I pulled something in my neck about 10 days ago. Ever since, I've gotten nothing but shooting pain and headaches. No serious injury, but I'm told it could be several weeks to recover. I'm fighting through that to get renders done, but it does slow me down late in the day when the pain gets significant. Good news is that being at my PC is fine. I have minimal neck movement there, so it is not exposing me to any additional risk of injury or lengthened recovery. In fact, it feels better there than laying down. I've tried a ton of stuff to treat it, and did see a doctor. I'm trying a neck brace this weekend to see if that helps reduce any strain.

Now for the final piece of news. I added a scene. I know! I can hear you shouting at your PC. It is a smaller scene, and it should add about a day to development. I'm not announcing it yet, as it is just something fun that popped into my head and filled out a slower area of the story. If I get into a crunch, it won't get completed (it will be the last scene I work on).

So, for the next 30 days or so (hopefully less), here's what my schedule looks like:
  • Day job
  • Render setups
  • Postwork on renders that completed overnight
  • Fix any issues encountered during either render setups or with renders that finished (and then dump those back into the queue). This includes things like saving updated clothing presets, fixing some character problems (a few still exist), etc.
  • Rinse and repeat the next day
I'm still taking a day off a week where I do something unrelated to Daz or TBaK. I am not giving any ETA on release, as, even with excellent progress lately, that is setting yourself up for a missed deadline. Once I'm about a week out from release, I'll be sure to let everyone know. If I did this full time, it would be a bit easier to hit a release target, but still too much unknown when I have a day job, family, etc.

We do get a new character introduced in Chapter 7 (she is not an LI), with plans for several more new characters (male and female) over the next few chapters. There are many new adventures in store. So many new adventures that I had to spend a bit in some marketplaces to get assets for those future adventures. Chapter 7 finally gets us to a significant point in the story, because things are never calm in the Kingdom.

Thanks again for your patience during this lengthy wait. I'll be back with another dev update when I have anything new to share. In the meantime, patrons will see some regular previews. Maybe even some more NSFW ones. I've got quite a few posts to share today on Patreon, so I apologize in advance for blowing up your inbox on Saturday.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Ch7-Preview15.jpg

Dev Update #51
Oh boy. Always an interesting time when you add over 100 renders to your projected totals during one week. One scene alone got over 40 added, and that increased the time to complete it a bit. I'm still tracking my goals well thanks to some very productive days. I'm betting that there are more scenes where renders get added. Still a lot of lewd scenes left to render out, and those are where the bulk of my additions have been. The only benefit to large releases is that even when you add tons of renders, it doesn't add much to the percentage remaining.

I did learn some new things this week, and I only had a few days where I was banging my head against a wall due to issues. The little issues list to fix after this release grows, but I'm still not looking at anything massive. If anything, this has been relatively smooth towards the end of development here. Just in time for my beta team to find some massive bugs or story continuity issues when this finally gets to them at some point in the next few weeks. Even my head is spinning trying to keep track of the different branching dialogues and contingent variables. Hopefully there are no repeats of a recent beta where I accidentally had a forced Valentina scene in there thanks to a missing variable (it was an accident!).

I'll have some more previews dropping soon, though a lot of what I finished this week would be way too spoilery to share. I've got to keep some good surprises for Chapter 7's release. The good news is that, by the middle of next week or so, I should be through most of the expected large scenes. Now, with the way I've been adding renders, there are a few more that may render (no pun intended) that optimism useless.

The mega scene, I believe my single largest scene ever, is behind me. It was a first for me in many ways, and I wish I could say more about it. Sadly, I'd give away too much, if I did. But I am happy that many players should see the scene, at least. I always get a bit depressed thinking about some of the more unique things I do in scenes I know that few players will ever see.

I'll close by saying that I am at that point in development where I question why I do these large releases instead of smaller ones. Then I remember that so much is branching, so I could easily leave some players with a VERY short release indeed. Chapter 7 brings closure to some key things, including one major thing you all have been nagging me about in regards to a character (and no, Puggy, Valentina does not get eaten by lions). You learn much more about some newer characters. Oh, and you get new shit dumped on you that now you have to deal with. The General is gonna go all Milton here, if they take away his stapler.

If you haven't listened to the audio info about , make sure to give it a listen. I've got some more info there that I won't repeat here. As far as progress graphics, I should have another one of those up by mid-week next week.

A word of advice: You are going to make some very important decisions in Chapter 7. Choose wisely. Especially since the ending of Chapter 7 is…(Roy has been removed from his computer by Goddess Anna, who HATES spoilers).

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Ch7-Preview23.jpg

Yet more renders were added this past week. Despite that, progress is good. I also benefited from not being able to count, and having a scene listed as having 4 more renders that it actually had. For the next release, I may just provide an ongoing render count, like , rather than estimate a render total. As I'm doing a scene, I often find a new camera angle or slight tweak that then adds another render or three. The good news is that this release will not lack for renders. I crossed the 1000 renders completed mark last night. Oof.

While my to do list for after Chapter 7 is out the door grows, mercifully it hasn't been anything earth shattering. My render pace continues to improve, as well. I've already got some ways to improve that for next time too. These presets are coming in so handy that I keep adding more to help out.

At this stage, it is just render, postwork, fixes, and repeat. You'll see a few more previews before Chapter 7 goes live. There is another character portrait or two I hope to get out before Chapter 7 releases, and you'll see at least one of those soon. Look for another progress graphic mid-week next week.

Oh, and I feel fairly confident that, short of something really buggy in this release, Chapter 7 will come out in May
. I'll announce when the game enters beta, but don't think I'll have a release date projection officially beyond sometime in May. I'm back to renders now, so have a great weekend!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's a good game, if only MC didn't look so damn bland :FacePalm: , why can't dev just change his horrible model? No one likes how he look, and this is, in fact, the main drawback of the game, especially judging by the reviews
he's a seasoned general so he can't that easily to be in his 20s.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game went for the senator hairdo we can come across in that hugely acclaimed rome series, most movies featuring
the roman senate, so many of us adults here may very well remember those haircuts.
The character is written as a moderate, low key, brains over raw sexuality charming fellow,
on par with the counselor, our rival whom we have to contend with around the throne.
MC has to show cunning and little to no haste, as the antagonists use guerilla tactics
and assasination plots to go around MC and make him look bad.

Reactions: _Maou_ and Yamura

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I can appreciate the current rendition of the MC. Has spent years at various outposts, fighting the country’s enemies, enduring hunger, privation, etc. Now he must return to the court to face REAL danger - the king’s daughters!

Appears the link to the Multi-mod no longer exists. Can somebody re-post?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: _Maou_
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes